Sunday, October 15, 2017

Warm Fronts and the Greenland High

Today's Sea Surface Pressure on the Met Office chart is showing a classic Warm High an most unusual front in my opinion. (Mainly because I cant' remember seeing one before. But I can't recall seeing a bloody sun either.)



The weather separates into warm and cold fronts with an eruption. I think yesterday's must have been bad. My shoulder stopped hurting recently but I always forget to notice when it does. I can turn my neck too it had been quite bad for the last few days. It is still not right though.

The background is a sizzle in my ears and the warm weather still maintains an overcast that indicates an eruptive process or at least the fall-out is ongoing.

Got to post this to a twitter account I just found.
If you can see that black spot just entering the bottom of the chart it is the remains of a tropical cyclone Ophelia I think. All the Ophelias have followed that track recently, something unusual that I don't suppose is remarkable, although the others were in some way.

There must have been systems that developed into what look like anticyclones as they can be read as reported on in uk.sci.weather an antique forum that is being sustained by the old guard meteorologists, mostly, who out of regard of the good old days keep posting.

(I believe they are thriving at another group somewhere but I never followed them as I found they lacked ability to learn. That is not meant as derogatory as they still have a fine core of posters who really know their weather. But it will not be replaced by current youth. I don't want to there to bury the dead. I have markd my own cold hillside and it will be a lonely place I can abide.)


The point is that if you want to know what an arsehole I was you can still find traces of my spoor until Google upgrades it out of existence. Along with comments about the weather; like for instance this, from 2006:

The last two days have been rain days here in Coulsdon, Surrey both giving 0.2mm of precipitation in wet fog.
For a time yesterday we had glorious sunshine before the fog returned after dark. Trees dripping this morning in very wet fog with the temperature now dropping at 0.1C. The coldest time was a couple of hours after sunset at minus 1.4C before rising to above freezing
as the fog thickened.
Ian Currie-Coulsdon, Surrey 130 metres
www.frostedearth.com

Which will give you a date for an eruption and as proof of this using a reanalysis chart from WetterZentrale or the USA (the MetOffice has been too busy promulgating long dead ducks for anything useful. In fact after being hustled off to the stone-breakers yard in Exitdoor it is even difficult to get analysis charts from a few days ago!) ...from WetterZentrale or the USA that may show such things as rings of warm fronts.

I have not checked the veracity of this but I am sure enough of the facts to know what you will find: Warm fronts that have developed from deep Lows that were laced with occluded fronts. Warm front having nowhere else to go will be devoured by the North Sea and sent to the Arctic Circle to frighten the new Millennials who have no faith in god but chose instead to listen to the Fake News and Face Science of their day whose smoke will continue to rise long after the second death even forever.

That is literally what the signs say is going to happen but be careful what you read into signs. Can you imagine the second god will ever allow people to suffer?

People who call themselves Christians have been saying that for nigh on thousands of years. Debating what rising from the dead was?
Yet the specifics of any narrative about the man who would be king plainly shows you his nature. Never mind the signs and potents nor the miracles and teaching that he did; do you imagine that man who murdered so many people so recently would bother himself with hat Jesus did here: but Jesus grasped his hand and raised him, and he stood up.

I will now tell you something that you will have never considered and will find it hard to believe in fact you might not believe it until it happens. First let me explain what I believe has been happening until now.

When Jesus was killed an opportunity arrived for him to enter heaven and not be killed by the power emanating from Jehovah. When there he was able to take on more responsibility than he'd had heretofore; he began assembling a company of string-pullers who he linked to people like me that have been looking to god for insights for long enough.

People like you, if you want the job. There is no limit to the links in his network.

Let me put this straight I am nor going to be performing miracles. Never the less the prophecy was that in the time for it there would be a generation that saw his second coming and were able to tell others quite clearly what is to happen.

Now I am telling you NOT to be afraid of the storms, NOT to be afraid of the earthquakes NOR the volcanic eruptions, for these are just signals for you to take note of. Some of you will laugh and turn the other way and go on living your lives of quiet desperation. A third part of you.... Not literally a third but some will take an alternative view and turn their attention to find out for themselves by asking god for themselves.

And yet another non literal third will find themselves opposing the idea. And it is not for me to say they are wrong. What I am doing is getting on with what I should have been doing a long time ago much faster than I then felt the need, for now my time is short.

A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. I would like to be one of those slaves and I think I have some signs to show you:
Jesus said to him “‘If you can’! Everything is possible to him who believes!”
I think this should read:

“‘If you can’?
Everything is possible to him who believes!”

I believe that many will come and read my stuff and believe or at least in studying the technique for making forecasts, find themselves to be competent thaumaturges and hopefully go on to exercise faith in god and develop even better methods than I am able to use. All that is required is the suspension of disbelief for belief to take root.

I have been forecasting earthquakes for years but through a glass, darkly. I am writing to people who will be showing me a clean pair of heels in the distance as far as ability goes. I used to think forecasting earthquakes would be the holy grail and that I would never manage volcanoes but look, forecasting volcanic eruptions is a lot easier than earthquakes.

Now stop being fools and allowing yourselves to be fooled. You can do better than me, start NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment