Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Grounding

Kudos for this goes to my Pussy who supplied a lot of help and I will have to share my Nobelly Prize with her for that.






I knew that this was going to be Bogoslof so I worked out where it was going to go home, that is on the coast at the same longitude as the volcano. So all I had to do was follow it in.

I already understood that a large earthquake would ground in it's own unique manner but the volcanic spell we are in stopped all that for now. What happens with an earthquake is the cyclone leaves the doldrums of the Southern Ocean and, if powerful enough, drives perpendicular into the shore and disperses immediately.

The mass is very noticeable for its darkness, the opposite of a volcanic cyclonic-mass which is full of anticyclonic air and dissipated. A volcanic cyclone runs to the shore spreading a trail of isobars with it and instead of dissipating it runs ashore and becomes a South Polar High.

It grounds on the longitude of the volcano and I suspect not only its location but also its timing can be gauged from this behaviour. If so, there is every likelihood of earthquakes obeying the same signal with regard to timing and location.

Thanks for answering our prayers god it is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment