Friday, October 27, 2017

I hear music and there is no one there

It is not music too, neither. Just the background noise like a distant road sweeping machine. And it has gone now. But the problems with Google are related to the eruptive state of, I forgot the name of that bloody thing and I wish to curse. My nature is changing once again and I am losing control of it.

Flip! Flip doesn't cover it!. Not even with exclamation points!!! Damn!

I wonder is sodium bicarbonate will help and maybe some cat litter?
And this is back again to annoy me:
An error occurred while trying to save or publish your post. Please try again. Dismis

. Google have spelled dismiss wrong. and this is getting strange. Time I avant exeunt (both of me.)

Maybe it is the CIA again, I knew I shouldn't have told them I was Judy Wood!

Mageia is playing up too:
Sorry, the following package cannot be selected:

- lib64avcodec56-2.4.13-1.mga5.tainted.x86_64 (due to unsatisfied libxvidcore.so.4()(64bit)) And my neck is developing a crick -shit!!!!!!!

A blood test for potassium is a quid, about the same price as a packet or sodium bicarb. A small price to alleviate... I forget....

No comments:

Post a Comment