Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Something wrong in the system

Short and sweet this evening:

When the Greenland high fails to provide good drying days, as it is failing today, you will know that there is something blocked up along the lines a way. Generally they go bump in the night before they are rectified



She's a butterfly in mid July who just can't wait to try her brand new wings on brand new things
And she needs no rhyme or reason, when she goes

 

Her mind is on what lies beyond that wall of blue horizon
I suppose
And heaven knows, she'll go sailing off on any old wind that blows



Yes she will, yes she will, she'll go sailing off on any old wind that blows


I know she needs me about as much as I need someone else
Which I don't  

 


And if need be I swear someday I'll up and leave myself
Which I won't


Even if she loved another man, I'd understand it more than I do
Mmm, mmm, mmm


But I know the only reason that she ever had for leaving, is she wants to



No comments:

Post a Comment