Monday, October 09, 2017

The key to Mypussy

I am convinced that the schumann Resonance is the cause of weather and its reactions on earth. It is likely to be the same with other planets that have atmospheres. The moon and mars being obvious clues.

But what about the lack of swarms?

Let me see if I can sersuase yu I am right. Persuade you. Just emembered why I am no longer following earth sceince so compulsively. I need to learrn how my video camera work. Nt braibn is a mess right now and if I wasn't aiming for your heart, I'd spend more time correcting my spelling.

I really should get a vieso connection as my time is obviously short.

Short break while I go and load my charts. Watch a trained hypnotist explain some psychology whilst wauting, no bike locks are involved as is the case with people who don't need to use forsce to persuafe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwdPF4WjSps

I am guessing Scott Adams drinks too much coffee and has a lot of sugar even milk with it. And the rest is none of my business. I prefer tea and drink it non stop. I make it with a spoon of dried mint and I may grow some cannabis to try that with it next year. Anything to relax me when I get upset with my spelling.

The reason that I no longer collect weather charts is that it became compulsive and after an enforced idleness, I was cured. I don't want to go back to my old ways, let Jehovah take the slack for me. If it is that important we may as well have it done right. What do you think?

Along with my list of illness I have Reynard's whatever, syndrome or disease, as you will. Holding a hot cup of tea keeps my fingers warm. I know what you coroners are thinking. And the young and pretty ones can form a queue, rich ones first.

Speaking of no hurry...
http://weatherlawyer.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/precursors.html
The chart on that is first. There are sequences on there that form patterns that are probably due to resonance. It would explain the mistakes geologist always make. Good job I don't need to convince them isn't it.

The largest ones a day or so back, are all about the same distances from associated lines of adjacent or overlapping smaller earthquakes. You can't see this clearly on a Cartesian projection but trust me, invest in a globe and you will see it is there.

It is good to cross check important work:
http://ds.iris.edu/seismon/?
Never mind if you are a sad and lonely bastard. If you think it is important it is important. (Unless you have something better to do.)

This chart is one of the first to go haywire. Watch out for this and the NAEFS. I watch the Hawaiian for Pineapple Expresses, they indicate strong eruptions but anything out of the ordinary run is a character that you should watch out for.

Follow that superstorm off the Philippines going to the Bering Straight and disappear into the Arctic in a couple of weeks. (See what I mean about compulsion?)



I presume I am watching the angels at work for it is exactly what god describes in Genises 1.1. I should also be looking for contra rotation even planetary retrogrades

Try and remember that we are just people attempting to gain understanding as our god expects us to. If he can forgive our errors it is nobody else's business what mistakes we make. Personally I like to show mine, not to show off or be stupid but because I make so many I forget where I put them.

Something interesting happens on the run up to the 15th as that is when some stuff already in the system reaches the Arctic. That will be the stuff I was describing in earlier posts. So we look at BoM next as I don't have data from the Pacific Typhoon.... Oh wait:


Typhoon-3 DOKSURI     11-15 SEP
Tropical Depression TWENTY    23-25 SEP
Tropical Depression TWENTY    08-10 OCT to date?

Make of that what you wish: http://weather.unisys.com/hurricane/w_pacific/2017/index.php

So far I have given you a start. I will just post the latest North Atlantic so you can go back and see how the forecasts change with the weather. (I think I had better point out the joke in there as it it is important you realise I was not serious.)

A frisson of thrill there when I realised god was showing me stuff I had forgotten:



T+72 I am about to lose my pussy. I wonder if anyone can tell me "why"?
Let me remind you that this stuff is subject to change.



With The Geo-Physics, not the forecast but so far as they are concerned:



Now I have a busy day so....
Back later. Have fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment