Monday, October 02, 2017

Crooked Cling-on

When I wrote the books about Donald Trump's election I was wondering how Crooked Cling-on would be fed to the dogs. Today I got the answer, now although it means the death of someone and I shouldn't gloat; I am happier than I was.

Boy am I glad I am using Mageia!
I just lost a long post if not for the app it hold in the bottom right. That crap used to boil my brane. Now I just click the scissor icon and get my lost paste-up

See if you can work out how Crooked Cling-on dies:

And it was I, John, who heard and saw these things; and when I heard and saw, I threw myself down to do reverence before the feet of the angel who was showing me these things, and he said to me.

The answer is below the links at the foot of the blog

    “See that you do not! I am a fellow-servant with you and your brothers the prophets and those who keep the words of this book; do reverence to God.”

    And he said to me:

Become a part of the torrent:


    “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book; for the time is near. Let the wronger still wrong and the grimy still go grimy, and the righteous still do right, and the holy still act holily: lo, I am coming quickly, with my pay with me to pay each as his work is.


    I am the A and the Z, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Happy are those who wash their robes, that their rights may extend to the trees of life and they may enter the city by the gates; outside are the dogs and the witchcraft-users and the libertines and the murderers and the idolaters and everybody who loves falsehood and does it. I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony over the churches. I am the root and line of David, the bright morning star.”
And the Spirit and the Bride are saying:
“Come!” and let him who hears say “Come!” and whoever is thirsty, come! take water of life free, whoever will! I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book that if one puts anything on to it God will put on him the scourges that are written in this book, and if one takes anything away from the words of the book of this prophecy God will take his portion away from the trees of life, and from the sacred city, that are written in this book. Says he who gives this testimony:

    “Yes, I am coming quickly.”

Amen: come, Lord Jesus. The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people.
http://weatherlawyer.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/writing-like-crazy.html
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/679239

"everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book that if one puts anything on to it God will put on him the scourges that are written in this book"

When the people do not wash themselves they are quarantined with the dogs until they get healed. If they choose not to get healed they stay with the dogs and as far as they can be found in the clean room, they are not there; they are in "an unseen place".

Using the code as given what can you say about that life?




No comments:

Post a Comment