Thursday, October 26, 2017

Interesting problems

Coupled with the difficulties I experienced writing my own blog concerning any discussions with regard to 9/11. My setting for Facebook were changed and I had to find the white-list on NoScript to change it back as it was marked as spam.

It has always concerned me that the US government is heavily dependent on javascript as I discovered that Linux is prevented from reading the data on the Smithsonian.

But the kings of the earth have fallen and the angels of the Great River are releasing what god has commanded them to release for a scouring. I am unafraid of losing my accounts, as the effort to recover them will endow me with clarity (as I learned through long years of Microsoft abuse.

Asking god for pardon and help always produces better results. In case you are an atheist you can try it at no cost. I have proven to myself, that using foul language is no obstacle to god who knows our hearts.

I was delighted that Dr Judy Wood has posted a special on the three hurricanes that hit the west coast of the Atlantic during the destruction of the World Trade Centre the stuff that occurred to me was that the fallout followed a man made path that no anticyclone would: A straight line to match up with Erin

I also pointed out the energy weapon used must have run from the 8th to at least the time of the fake missile hits.

The fallout with the denatured, highly reactive iron will still be along the shore, on that straight line as it appeared on satellite data at the time. As with any track record of seismic data that occurred with the energy values produced.

Official US sites will have difficulty adjusting data to suit as most of the data will have occurred some 70 to 90 degrees from the site:

Manage
Joshua Jarrett
Joshua Jarrett Now I must say she is not a meteorologist and it seemed that the cold front they were talking about would push this hurricane further to sea and that its not as close to the coast as implied now I agree with a lot she says but the direction of this fro...See more*
Manage
Michael McNeil
Michael McNeil > On the subject of errant dichotomies how likely is it that a large anticyclone can develop at 40°N 74° W within about 5 degrees of the eye of a Category 1 tropical storm 36.70 N 65.70 W?
>
> And how likely is a storm track to change course radically
without an increase or decrease of energy?
But before that will you kindly allow me to point out that I am describing conditions at or near sea level as I pay no consideration to stuff god hasn't hasn't finished with, because for the most part sea-level is where all the interesting things occur.

Furthermore the wind leaving the anticyclone is demonstrably blowing straight along the course of the cyclone.

Michael McNeil
Michael McNeil This was part of a conversation on uk.sci.weather (that I don't expect any valid replies on for the usual reasons.) After posting it it occurred to me that the debris field described a tight line toward the hurricane. Most of the iron should still be there despite turning to denatured dust. A lot of it will still be there, even after attack from biological growth.

There must be a way that a recovery or examination of the seabed can indicate an anomalous deposition and to age it scientifically. It might be best to have congress to ask the FIB to secure it the site.

As most of it will be separated by composition and the first fall out will be inshore, amateur detection will also be possible.
Michael McNeil
Michael McNeil A fine mess to embroil the FIBs with as they are damned if they do nothing and damned if they do anything. Even for them to sabotage analysis now will be an open document.
I love it. [Facebook dispensed with the rest of this post]


*Joshua Jarrett Now I must say she is not a meteorologist and it seemed that the cold front they were talking about would push this hurricane further to sea and that its not as close to the coast as implied now I agree with a lot she says but the direction of this front was in line to push that hurricane 150 degrees in that direction....meteorologists do know what they are doing 90%of the time and it seemed pretty apparent it was going to be pushed out to sea
Anticylones magnify the activity of cylones causing them to empower one another. Of course the directions differ. An interesting point is that the cold front will indicate the direction to search for seismic events as these things appear as at the end of their rainbow.

I just posted this tweet:
The anticyclone is blowing straight along the course of the cyclone with iron debris still there. Find it!

It occurred to me that the iron is literally mixed with clay now and will have absolutely no strength at all. How do you like that bananapple?

https://youtu.be/EmC0Ui08I3g 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmC0Ui08I3g 

These links are munged (but still work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment