Friday, October 27, 2017

Correction

I posed a large earthquake would arrive soon. I can't rule one out but there is a remarkable eruption coming. It may make a VEI 4 or several VEI 3s but before that let's clear the air:

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-000.00,91.95,236/loc=-90.000,90.000 Despite all the severe storms arriving from the North Pacific is an extraction from the Arctic of the sea surface airflow through the Bering Straight, shouldn't that be "Behring Straight"?


This is the last one and shows the Venturi Effect and explains the Navier-Stokes Millennial Problem of fluid flow with the coming geo-phenomena of incredible majesty, otherwise known as vapour lock.














It really wants its own post and I will probably come back to do it justice, as I may with this one on the development of Hurricanes:












I posted them as soon as I could, so that you can all get to check them out for yourselves. I never gave an heads up to the last set  as I had no idea how long it was going to take. I initially thought it was growing as I watched, then I realised that it was going to take ages, then I opened another computer and forgot about it.
I really do need help with this as it has all become too much for me:

Things That Go Bump In The Spell



The development to watch out for is on the Antarctic coast, south of Australia which is the same longitude more or less as Bogoslof but I am not in discomfort so it is not Bogoslof unless I am wrong :)



So now that we know it is due around the 30th all we need is a location which the Antarctic chart dictates is about 160 east.
 (IIRC I am cold and tired as it is nearly 4 am here. that is the Bogoslof longitude but I am not ill. I should be ill, with tinnitus and aching too. Is Russia using a terror weapon against the USA or the deep state trying to bring down the economy again?)

What is the NA-EFS showing?

I rather believe that was this one, or rather the set of swarms was here:

http://www.bom.gov.au/australia/charts/viewer/index.shtml?type=mslp-precip&tz=UTC&area=SH&model=G&chartSubmit=Refresh+View
 

No comments:

Post a Comment