Friday, October 20, 2017

Rhythm of the saints


Currently, there is no cure for Tinnitus - the best that is offered from  the medical community is that we "learn" to live with the condition. Aurio masks the negative effects of your Tinnitus whilst you are  listening to music. Aurio can be individually customised to offset your Tinnitus condition.

I am not in favour of masking over things, such plot devices just waste time that can be spent looking for the cure. On the other hand, the first thing to do when in pain is to stop hurting.

I notice that times of loud tinnitus are accompanied with pain in my shoulder. Are these one and the same?
Are other tinnitus sufferers in the same predicament?
If so what is that relationship about?

Immediately following the pain comes the relief. I am not in control of this; it is either psycho-somatic or natural. Here is what relief looked like over the last few days:



Looks like a scribble, I know but do you really want your adventures to be easy?



This is the relief column, so pay attention -it isn't going to last!
What has happened is the warm fronts have separated from the cold fronts, they are on their way to make the ice grow in the Arctic circle and to bring perdition to those who mislead fools about Glowballs.

But who cares?




More immediate are the needs of my fellow sufferers.

As you can see from the above, the next round is soon coming. Your suffering is due to the weather and this weather is volcanic in nature, hence your sub-sonic signals:


Are we to suffer to time indefinite or can we find a cure?
And do we want to be cured of this communication with angels?

I suffer from a variety of pains related to this stuff. I dare say that I could attempt to use the pain to locate the source. There are people trying to do that: Ear Tones.

Where do you stop chasing and get to the results?
What I would like to one day is to go to an acupuncturist and get him to stab my left shoulder when it is badly aching, just to see if it makes any difference.
But maybe not just yet

If I have weaknesses
Don't let them blind me
Or camouflage all I am wary of
I could be sailing in seizures of laughter
Or crawling out from under the heel of love
Do my prayers remain unanswered
Like a beggar at your sleeve
Sod 'em all to hell or
Smiling in heaven I do believe

I can hear a semi-permanent sizzling hiss,. something I am almost sure is still there on the days that I can't hear it. But how would I know?
Unless it is my constant companion Bogoslof (wouldn't you think I'd know how to spell it by now) it may be one of these: Stromboli, Dukono, Reventador, Sabancaya, Tinakula, Aoba or any one of a myriad unheard messengers' voices.




Interesting while it lasted but how does a Low blow through an high?


Always mere questions when you don't know the answers.

You know how a low forms. It is the reaction to heat on the surface of very warm water. And the temperature extremes that are the parameters of the planet Earth. Some or it finds its way south and entraps anticyclones:


And some of it reacts badly, causing all sorts of heat bubbles to shake loose.

 

But I know most of you are not geologists so I am at liberty to speak freely when I say the chart I showed you yesterday had tornado written all over it.



And what that stuff all leads to. And the Greenland High.



 Eventually.

Let's finish this spell first. We have a day or two. Would you like a link to any of this stuff?
I really don't know what anyone wants. So I am just pleasing myself writing what I feel like writing until the good lord stops me.


 
Or my bane warms up.





Reaching the darkness
A reach in the dark
Explore the darkness
And reach across the dark
To overcome an obstacles and an enmities
To glide away from the razor or a knife
I seek no man's enmity
But to dominate the obstacles of life

Always a stranger when strange isn't fashionable
And fashion is rich people waving at the door
Or it's a dealer in drugs or in passion
Lies of a nature we've heard before
Do my prayers remain unanswered
Like a beggar at your sleeve
Balalu-aye spins on his crutches
Says leave if you want
If you want to leave

Reach in the darkness
A reach in the dark
A reach in the darkness
Reach in the dark
To overcome an obstacle or an enemy
To glide away from the razor or a knife
To overcome an obstacle or an enemy
To dominate the impossible in your life
Reach in the darkness
A reach in the dark
Reach in the darkness
A reach in the dark
To overcome an obstacle or an enemy
To dominate the impossible in your life
Reach in the darkness
A reach in the dark

A sad little man, where you going to run?

No comments:

Post a Comment