Thursday, October 12, 2017

God's pressure cooker

I bought one of these recently: 5 litre pressure cooker, aluminium kitchen catering/home, brand new with spare gasket £16.99. The best kit I have bought in a while. My old one was leaking. This has more bells and whistles, like I imagine volcanoes do.

It may also explain the mysterious clicking that doesn't sound like Schumann Resonance. As the water turns to steam the steam escapes until a valve warms up and closes the system with a click. The escaping steam is not unlike the sound of sizzling that is more or less constant at the moment. The click is a soft sound too like that of volcanoes sealing (I imagine.)

It only needs to lift the valve to convert dried rice to mush, so switch off the heat as soon as you like. I am still working on that. And it is cheaper than a wife but doesn't do cleaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d6LVu5Uq0A

All volcanoes erupt in times of flux, if I understand the writer correctly. I think that is because the ice they form enters the outer atmosphere and is confused with solar storms which I assume are more than coincidental. He's quite right to connect them to swarms but his natural history is an opinion that dishonours god?

Stop all talk of doomsday scenarios that is not how he works!

No comments:

Post a Comment