Wednesday, October 04, 2017

If you live near New York


All of the stuff written up to about here.... is work in progress as my typing is too bad to correct in this spell. Worse than that is my ability to edit paragraphs or in this case paste pictures consecutively is tragic. The reason is I got pinged a few says ago with an eruption and I am not fully recovered.

Next time I hear an eruption I will be ready for it. I know what happens immediately, as I can't open my computer with the password. My potassium levels soar into the red and my brain becomes fuzzy.

*******

The tracks of the recent Atlantic storms are what I once searched for like they were gold. I knew that if I could find the period when the tracks matched closely other dates, I would be able to extrapolate or interpolate how the forecasts about them would likely occur.

I believe in creation and that the god who designed us designed the solar system to behave the way it does with a transcendent regularity. I know this because he said it would continue to times indefinite even forever. And the funny thing about Is that with the worst drought to affect human history and with all the floods imaginable we are still here. Thriving despite anything you might have read.

Science has decided that there is no such thing as a perpetual engine because all the systems we know about run down. Solar systems do not obey the laws of thermodynamics and are thus inexplicable without the belief in creation necessary to cover us. Put another way: Where does starlight go?

How did a tribe of sheep farmers know there was still wheat in Egypt when there was still wheat in Egypt?
Going to get it is something called logistics.

I can't argue with the unclean.
Its not only like punching old cling-ons it is nasty and counter to what I believe his son ordains. So I have stopped doing it.

Mostly.
I used to watch the debates some creationist had with the monkey people. The people who organised free speech in America had to stop allowing it when the US Tax frauds or RICO stamped it out. (Coincidentally in the Obama Era -make of that what you will.)

Creation debates. See also the Bandar Log. I urge you to not bother.
Especially if you are thin skinned. (Apparently there are few dozen people who comment on my stuff. I don't know how to open the comments section on here, so I have to assume some of you prefer lizardry to wizardry. And I may still be punching Cling-ons for all I know.

But now I have forgotten what I wanted to say (my lame brane has led me to this time-waste) and I need to go out so I will shelve this and hope to come back for more compelling reasons.

Oh yes, I remember....
Storm tracks and a good way to forecast them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fb19TaybZ0

2001:




Erin, Felix and Gabrielle

2001:






Katia, Maria and Phillipe

2017.





Gert, Jose, Lee, Maria.




Wake me up when September ends:
http://weather.unisys.com/hurricane/atlantic/2011H/




No comments:

Post a Comment