Friday, October 27, 2017

I almost forgot

Lines of recent epicentres probably run along points equidistant to the air masses that are signalled by the NA-EFS.

So what does it also explain?
There must be more to it if I am right. Generally when I get a fact right it opens up an explanation for one or more other phenomenon. This is not ringing any bells.

One thing it may be possible to find other weather centres having the same phenomena in lieu of further enlightenment, I'll take more evidence any day.

I posted this earlier then got side-tracked. There looks like a large earthquake system event on the said EFS.

The length of a series is probably that of the spell causing it, thus we have a gauge for the likely epicentres as they are all 80 degrees from the NA-EFS. What else are we missing?

Ooh look Earthquakes:
https://weather.gc.ca/ensemble/naefs/cartes_e.html
Lots of them, on both sides of the globe.
I wonder if I just heard Bogoslof's quake a couple of hours ago? 


That couple of hours ago in now more than 17 hours. I actually saw it yesterday and thought I'd wait to see if it is the volcano.






If you are quick you will see no more from this set-up an prime indicator. (And you thought it took great faith to see the obvious when it isn't even there yet?)

Really?
That stuff is the easiest!

No aches and pains above par so it is earthquakes not volcanoes. And yes Google gets fits of the hab dabs when it happens. I believe they use old cheap hardware and it is not suitable, so any would be take over firm only has to invest in high tech hi-tec to oust them.

What else can we find?
Check out you own personal weather sites for problems. I have to close down and open an older box as it has my links so hang about.


No comments:

Post a Comment