Monday, October 23, 2017

The Schuman Resonance II

This is the series that seeks to explain the planet's noise machine. It is set to resonate with volcanoes for the reason of noise reduction  (anti-noise where nodes counteract one another.) So now you know the reason for all the religious stuff I have been pounding into you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ99BfUxSQA

Whilst on the subject of religion and purely as an aside: the ancients used to raise their hands in prayer (personally I doubt the effectiveness of closing one's eyes to pray -after all you would never sign a contract with your eyes closed would you.)

Anyway I was listening to Scott Adams earlier and he mentioned his feelings when he raised his arms in a the celebratory gesture and I had been trying it when I realised the cloudiness of the weather might be due to the proximity of Mars and Venus along with another planet -any one of the buggers that just happens to be passing will do I suppose (in the absence of further evidence.)

I haven't played this yet as I have been busy with the rest of this stuff. So much to learn and so little time. (At least I have your help don't I; now?)

I found both of these tones irritating:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjBqNyCtsOs&t=86s
And I don't know what to make of what he says about mind control, it doesn't happen with atmospherics as the acoustics is massively and instantly variable. I notice he mantions the frequency #A, this is something developed independently by Bernard Chouet, I wonder if he was looking for such correlation?

There is so much more I want to learn and speak about but I realise that you can only take so much, no matter how willing your spirit. Plus you have to have time to make your mind up I am not misleading anyone. I had several decades to come to my beliefs, the least I can do is offer the same courtesy.

Just remember to pass it on like me, paying it forward, you received free give freely. Wisdom is crying out in the street: Become well fed and enjoy your life .

No comments:

Post a Comment