Sunday, October 08, 2017

Oafs of allegation

Nobody should be forced to worship an image if the religion they follow forbids it. The problem with the US President's stand on this is that it has set him up as an enemy of god.

You will see his problem with the Deep State continue until he redresses that one. What gets me is that it would all go away if the main protagonists were to analyse their religious beliefs in the first place.

But we are people, so this stuff never resolves. "Don't get involved" is a good idea to work on. Just earn your crust and let the future evolve and the dead bury the dead. As an example of this you have before us the workings of a crooked machine in its last gasp. It would pay to analyse how that goes.

"Don't get involved in politics" is a good mantra but not your answer.

"Think for yourself and check with Jehovah" is a better one. Daniel took it a step further, he abstained from more than just allegiance, he abstained from food types that he thought were detrimental to his health, especially paying attention to his regimen in time of acute need. I can't see myself going that far. (Might be an idea for Thursday?)

Would you refrain from reading information about politics on Wikileaks because you are placing yourself under ban?

Who in their right mind would want to get bogged down in this sordid schoolduggery
The 5th

How long will happiness last if you keep following false prophets?
The official line from the Democratic Party is that you should not read Wikileaks but they are allowed to read it for you. (Tread very carefully. clay can be exquisitely slippery when its salt content changes.)

I am not suggesting anyone wastes time reading the endless melodrama @Americanpolitiricks. I am telling you not to allow yourself to be misled. The suggestion from god's organisation is find a secure room and wait for the storms to pass.

I wouldn't mind but since the American Empire has been running things so sloppily for the last lifetime, or so, it's impact has been disastrous for me personally. Not that I needed help engineer disaster nor that I think I will be better prepared next time.

Talking about storms, would you like to see what the American charts are showing for Thor's Day?







At first blush, there is a line of anticyclonic stuff from the top left running south east. It is still in development as far as I can tell, bearing in mind that I am getting my first look at things. As I imagine it is in early development there won't be an earlier appearance from yesterday's chart:

I think this one owes us a large earthquake but they seem to have been redirected lately. Must be all the global cooling.


I can't believe how boring this has become. What am I going to do now that I have got old in the service of mankind. What if I survive for a long time?
I will have to find something else to do!



Oops!
Did I say Sunday?
The more colourful these charts, the less accurate.


Its a big ocean:













And as previously stated, I claim the honour of naming the next sigfnificant volcanic series after a girlfriend and out of respect for geologists everywhere.








For drawing obviously meaningless lines like fk science everywhere.


I her by name this thing Depussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment