Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Let's hear it from the Russians

After listening to Lee Mack Camp and the Young Turks broadcasting over RT's network and wondering what Russian TV was doing in America, I began looking at other anti-Trump rhetoric.
[My apologies for the error]

It wasn't long before I was entirely taken in by the propaganda and suspecting I was watching fake news, I turned to American mas media. I couldn't stomach anything from Rupert Murdoch and had no problem with CNN and the other channels. Lo and behold they were saying similar sorts of things.

So it was not surprising that President Trump or plain Donald Trump as was, was floundering in the polls. That was that then, it was going to be Bernie Sanders or one of the regular executives of the other party. Then I heard that Bernie Sanders was out. How did that happen?

He was bettered by someone with Aspergers?
Talk about American largesse, did that really happen. I bet the idiots from the green parties put up a show. But... no they didn't. What was going on?

I started listening. That clown Trump is funny. Hey are clowns supposed to be funny?
This one is. And what about those crowd scenes and the hustling and the violence. And where were the crowds for the other side?

What the hell is going on here! This is more than the usual Hollywood glitter-slinging. And decidedly not British in any way, shape or form. And funny.

I will have some of that. I am not kidding the Clintonseque scenes look like they have borrowed sets and scenery from the BBC. The lavish sets for the Trump campaign looked like a huge street party thrown by Busby Berkley. How did the Democrats expect to win this thing with crushed paper hats and "one I made earlier"s from Blue Peter.

So despite all the polls, nobody told the electorate and we now have an elected Seventy year old that seems to be in danger of having to stay there for three tours of duty despite both the Russians and the Democrats. What the....

https://eu0.proxysite.com/process.php?d=x5B99FmPCRZLiN7LQFXWwMdJOjQXi39xppqhnSnerfv2H22lZjox&b=1

I would like to get a political opinion of this.
Some hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment