Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Unseal the deal

I was watching Scott Adams on Youtube and he started talking about Mike Cernovich
I was moved enough by the rhetoric to say: "I wish I was an Alabaman."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdu07ZvKuaw

Which reminded me of an old tune that goes like this:


I wish I was an Alabaman With the force of law at my command Look thataway! Look thataway! Look thataway! Alabama man.
With the second amendment I'd surround her Say one more word of lies and slander Look thataway! Look thataway! Look thataway! Alabama man.
Ole Judgement Moore Versus the red deceiver Look thataway! Look thataway! Look thataway!
Alabama man Finally put his arm around her: Like me you'll serve a faithful forty years Thataway! Thataway! Thataway! Take her down!

So then I looked up the accuser to hear what she had to say:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQf_Phqufsc
Where I was moved to complete the ditty and post it.

The official support warned us there was more to come:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAksq0FxKgY
I am not against abortion I am with the girl on The Newsroom who said "what about the mother who doesn't want the child, does she have to be forced to bring a child to birth that she hates and is forced to nurture and how will that kid fare?

I am against aborting unborn babies. But I am glad it is not anything like my business, thank god.
But what was all that crap about Buzzfeed?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_qKuJyZmcw



This day is called the Feast of Thanksgiving.
He that outlives this day and comes safe home will stand a tip-toe when the day is named and rouse himself at the name of Thanksgiving.

He that shall live this day and see old age will yearly on the vigil, feast his neighbours and say: 'To-morrow is Thanksgiving' then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars and say 'These wounds I had on Thanksgiving's Day.'

Old men forget, yet all shall be forgot but he'll remember with advantages what feats he did that day then shall our names, familiar in his mouth as household words: Donald the Presidumb, Pence and Sessions, Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Moore, be in their flowing cups freshly remembered.

This story shall the good man teach his son and thanks giving. Thanksgiving shall ne'er go by, from this day to the ending of the world but we in it shall be remembered; we few, we happy few, we band of brothers, for he today that shreds fake news with me shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition:

And gentlemen in Alabama now misguided shall think themselves accursed they were not here and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks that thought like us upon Thanksgiving's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment