Saturday, November 04, 2017

Sleeping with the enemy

Sleeping with tinnitus as the enemy. It might be a hit musical but you have to laugh. Nobody wants to hear the alternative these days. The first 10 million years are worst then the next 10 million years are worse. Then it never gets any better than that, for the next 10 million.

Shall we start again?
roflesruoyesaelp
niagaflesruoyesaelp




Similar swarms as before, looking straight down with the Lows and some cross sectional activity with the highs distorted~72 is much worse unless you like staring a pink blocks like some sort of a woman if you ask me but I seldom go there as you will see. It is very difficult to correct spelling with a minor stroke because both the error and the correction to it, have equal dominance depending on how hard you look.

The trick to it is realising the wrong one takes more effort, or just use spellcheck but first you have to realise there is a mistake. So... ...anyway as you may have guessed, I'm not really Marvin. I'm only doing this because I thought it was funny. Go on, cheer yourself up, I know my tinnitus is going to get worse, see if I care:
Go on; ask me.
And then I couldn't get the links to open so I had to give up but lucky for you I have monomania. Does anyone care, really?
Oh, what's the use!

04-NOV-2017 at 09:00.

-15.36 -173.22 M.6.8
TONGA ISLAND

What?
You didn't know that was going to happen?

That a joke?
 How many of these damn things do you need before you catch up?

No comments:

Post a Comment