Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Thought

When you tune out your relaxed brain can completely encompass random thoughts, come to your senses and they are gone, like dreams. Sometimes you don't want those thoughts. You can't help thinking and that is when the spirit of this world will intrude. Intrude on you thoughts, you're unconscious, what do you expect when you are unconscious?

You don't have to think those thought, once they call attention to themselves. You are strong enough to cope with them once you are alert to them.
Sometimes you want to think such all encompassing thought. Such is the gift of god where it says your sons will see visions and your daughters dream dreams. Actually it says it twice; a repetition for emphasis or a witness to the fact god said it?
Joel 2 and Acts 2, hearing is believing.

The problem with thoughts is: Try too hard to catch them and they elude you. It is the same with tinnitus and etcetera. Days like that you don't want drugs, at least that is my opinion and anyway you take drugs to enhance effects, so what are you going to take to turn them off if they sour on you?

You have to find that space occupied by your genius. The good one, unless you are a fool. Saying that; I woke to the sound of a ringing just on the edge of hearing but I wanted to listen to music when I got up so that's what I am doing now. I should be looking for the next eruption. Anyway it wasn't a dark morning so I didn't give chase.

I can hear steam boiling a long way away now, the ringing has stopped -
I can hear steam boiling a long way away now the ringing has stopped. I wonder what I missed, I suppose we will see soon enough:

Sounds like I can hear Indonesia from my house. I hope that is not the CIA getting some sort of revenge, do I really think they can do that?
I don't want to believe it but Sima sits on Magnesium not aluminium, who knows what shit happens when the stone is not cut by men's hands. (We are getting all the two's today.)

My shoulder stopped aching about the time I got up, there is no lying abed when the ground is pissing on your fireworks. And I needed the bicarb.
Damn I missed this yesterday sorry Indonesia:


Pissed on your bonfire, still going on  few hour ago, I no doubt. That storm in the middle of December will be ablaze, cold winters beckon.
Get into the habit of thinking inside your head if you can. It's not easy -any movement will distract you but it might be rewarding.
What do you think?


What do you make of these?
I don't know where my tweets are disappearing to. Maybe the same thing is happening that I couldn't sign in to the computers at the local library with yesterday?


No comments:

Post a Comment