Thursday, November 23, 2017

25 November 2017

There will be a large earthquake followed immediately by a powerful eruption around this date and the day after. My reasons for thinking so are psychosomatic as well as the following charts:


Whilst the complex low over Norway is volcanic the NA-EFS indicates a short period. The first chart here however is reminiscent of the dart-boarding that occurred with the 2004 Banda Atjeh quake.


The loose warm fronts are residual. I don't know what they can tell a more enlightened generation but I am stuck here in their dark ages with this one for now. Imagine that; a brain the size of a city and here I am pandering to people who like to watch television.


And here we see the beginning of the end of this spell. I am sure that if we could follow the warm fronts they would tell us where to look for the coming whatever.


How do you get though to people in order to wake them up when they have grown fat on a diet of Fox News and CNN?
Pull the plug on their favourite soaps?
Or what?






And here we have the all important NA-EFS:


Take my word for it (pretend I am your favourite pedagogue) three lows in line indicate an earthquake. And just to show there is nothing up their sleeve:




I won't blame you if you find it difficult to believe that anything so simple as a line of three lows adjacent to one another are the signal the world has been awaiting all our lives and every century imaginable beforehand; and one of them nigh invisible to boot!

And you in turn will forgive me for not spending all my waking hours soothing your fevered brows because you are too thick to realise this has been the way of it since The Flood.



And what of my psychosis?
I had to swallow a load of sodium bicarbonate just now as i was having a dizzy spell and I am sucepible to stroke with high potassium levels, to the point of losing my balance.

Make the most of me, fools!

And the absence of any tropical storms, I nearly forgot. Here is a chart of the absence of tropical storms:

No comments:

Post a Comment