Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Pachelbel's Canon

I just woke up to some slight increase in pain in my left shoulder and lay there smiling to myself, thinking this is going to be the first sequence that anyone has caught live, so how am I going to name these volcanic eruptions?

My first thought was "Wilburies" but that would be in bad taste since at least one of them has only just started rotting, so we are going with the classics. If anyone knows more than one Gregorian Chant by all means let us hear them. I can't put a sequence of dead musicians without appealing to some Deus ex machina to extend the sequence, especialy as I don't follow music much.

This next one is going to be Sabre Dance (Khachaturian) I see we have some newbies following my fist efforts with this; welcome and goodbye (I am not particularly in need of a following, although it is nice to know I am not beating my wings like a drone.) (To my many fan it's alright, they are only window-shopping.)

In case you are still here and are curious this is how to forecast earthquakes with the NA-EFS the chart I follow is the Pressure For Sea Level not the one that opens with default (Precipitation -for all I know, you may use any.)

I dare say several of you are enjoying tinnitus to the best (or worst) of your abilities and are more than competent to improve my simple work so I had better get on with it before boring you with me.

This is what an earthquake looks like:

I have never actually followed the Precipitation charts and it may prove to be av even more useful chart.

But this one, I am familiar with so...


There are two signals on here one for a quake in Indonesia or Japan and one for Mexio or Chile. They are more or less guaranteed to be all the same part of a swarm and I am likely to go off into a long winded explanation of their being no such thing before proving that their bloody well is so I should stop now and get another cup of tea. Back soon.

There.

As you see, I am at heart a stupid little boy. (Because the ladies seem to like it.)

Go over the charts and see if you can find a line of H centres in the pressures given. They are the convention on English charts for anticyclonic air masses. There are three running across the middle along the Canadian border. One of them is a Dual a twin centre. (Also known as a saddle point in topography. A figure eight where all the number are equal.)

(If you are having trouble following me because you only have tinnitus you should try to spare a thought for the author who is writing without much tinnitus and not all that much of a stroke instead (which I can assure you, is plenty.) And yes I know I should be brief but my spelling is about to go to pot and I want to  see how far I can push it before I am forced to stop. I am not doing too bad, at the moment. Let's see if I can do better with a cup of tea.

The library will be open in an hour and I can add some personalised artwork to clarify my text. Advocates for for the Thaumaturge Supreme will be able to show you after I am gone what it was I meant.

There is a line of Highs across the board and one of Lows diametrically opposed. and they don't last very long. (It's all right they have tinnitus they HAVE to listen to what I am saying! God has them pinned no matter how long I take to say it.)

(You might try bicarbonate of soda if you can't get to an acupunctd amn the keyboard is goingturist. Back later.)

Concerning tinnitus I imagine that it is better to give than to receive, not that I imagine angels suffer with noise, they were after all, designed to do this shit.

Ah well Pachelbel
Did not last long but
What the hell.
The Sabre dance of Katchaturian
Rings the accord for every man


No comments:

Post a Comment