Sunday, November 12, 2017

The Greenland High

Having tinnitus has given me the gift of hearing the approach of fine weather. It sounds exactly the same as the click of knitting needles. Not loud clicks and not long signals but just the quiet noise of a competent person knitting quietly with unhurried stitches.


Note the correction so that we can't say more than keep an ear on the chart for noon, 15 November 2017.
Note the large number of polar points on that particular chart.

I have been able to hear this phenomena for at least a few years, before I realised what it was, before I was aware of the sirens of pressure cooker type hisses that indicate a volcanic eruption.

So what else can I tell about that?
I am not aware of any noises made when the air above Greenland gets sufficiently cold that it starts falling so fast that rotation takes place. I think I am aware of a lot of such hissing but it is really deeply in the background of my supernatural hearing. I see no problem in calling a noise that nobody I know can hear supernatural, do you?

The meteorological physics for the creation of an anticyclone are: Moist air is supercooled and there is no cross-wind.


The condition is not accompanied by low altitude thunder, if I am listening to elves or sprite "above cloud lightning", I am unaware of it. Of course that only means I may be ill informed. It does not mean I am not hearing lightning strokes from a distance above the earth. But it would explain the tenuous nature of the tinnitus phenomena -possibly, to a certain extent, maybe. Or not, as that particular flag unfurls.



Since the prevalence for interaction of the solar storm cycle is heightened at the same period of flux of thee volcanic period it would be ridiculous not to suppose the coincidence is not an axiom. That means not a coincidence (in case you need to look it up like I did.)

So why can I not hear anything more from eruptions besides the infrequent signals from some god forsaken pit of Alaskan marsh?



This should be a defining day for the series of eruptions. I might even get word from the angels. Won't that be nice?
No. That won't be!

No comments:

Post a Comment