Saturday, November 04, 2017

Correction

And we have more than a correction. I like the big friendly red letters the Met Office is so fond of on these occasions:



DON'T PANIC
It's not a final warning.

PANIC NOW!!

THIS IS A FINAL WARNING






SEE!!
(Nobody ever listens to me.... Brain the size of a planet and what do they make me do?)






At my time of life I shouldn't be parking super sleek, black space ships, not when we have neutron drives. But what is the point?



Nobody ever asks me anything.


It is as plain as can be. I can see it in the DNA when the occluded fronts cross between the anticyclones. But does anyone think to ask?


Does anybody ever ask me about the line of cold fronts along the shore of western Europe?


Just look at that tornado formation for example but what am I ever asked to do?


 Is nobody even going to look?


Of course not!


And now we have warm fronts going off on their own, wouldn't you think that some Glowballer would be interested?


Brain the size of a pea -you would think someone so badly afflicted would ask wouldn't you?


Line-outs and blocking everywhere.


But does anybody care?


No comments:

Post a Comment