Friday, November 03, 2017

Spin

Forecasting the weather is no big deal. There is after all just one alternative to getting it right. When you add in the consequences of getting it wrong in Britain, I imagine the alternative happens all the time. Presumably the same is true on the other side of the world when you are not meddling with continental weather.

But since that only applies to an handful of people it is still easy. The rest of us don't speak English and thus don't matter. Especially when they are so far away.

Continental weather is different especially now since about the last 5 Centuries when so many of you foreigners are learning to speak like real people. Even the Americans have a version of English these days although I must approve of their attempts to resist. I think if we give you another 5  you may come up with a better solution. Maybe there is something in this computer mumbo jumbo you all insist on that could help.

Forecasting other forms of geo-phenomena is constantly getting easier especially since the most obstreperous of you foreigners are having an hard time dealing with reality, deservedly so IMO. The Glowballers have had a pin pushed through their windbags and seem to be blowing away. (The angels of the Great River Great River at work there for you to see.)

Whatever Satan comes up with next he has to deal with his own invention (god's own retribution there too, I see.) It is going to be difficult in the new order for the old school lie to fourish. I sacked all the dimwits at uk.sci.weather last year my own personal drain the swamp moment. Now all I have to do is deal with earthquakes and so on. I can't remember when the last time a geologist bothered me.

These days dealing with skank I find keeping calm quite helpful. They generally leave me alone if I am nice enough to not bother the bastards. Generally then, the outlook is quite relaxing. It is really nice knowing what the weather is getting up to day by day. I thought It would drive me potty to be on top of things. But since it is all down hill from now on for me I may as well keep going.

I particularly like the fact we are now on Greenwich Mean Time. We should do this more often!

https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SKYCAL/SKYCAL.html?cal=2017#skycal

Full Moon 05:23 tomorrow should clear the skies with Anticyclonic weather adding impetus to eruptions far away no doubt and on the 5th: Moon Perigee 00:09 takes us sailing south to Moon N Dec 01:28 on the 8th. On the 10th Last Quarter 20:37 (beware tornadoes) and then we cross the equator I believe?
Moon A Node 22:40 Is that what "A Node" is?

Until then and despite the "synergy" of  the next spell  we can get on with the rest of our lives. Since the oncoming spells are of tornadoes as you can already see from the overcast, all I can suggest is a dish of cabbage and carrots and dose yourselves with colchecine -and I am going to be trying out sodium bicarbonate, it looks like.

DAMN, I seem to be on a knife-edge today. Watch out if/when you start yawning you know what could happen when you stretch too far and too often.

Watch out for too much sugar and I personally avoid legumes too (not easy as it is a cheap alternative to meat and mixed with most processed foods these days.) If you get caught out, all I can suggest is washing it out of your system. Try getting to know your body if you are the patient sot the Daniel regime may work. But I can't keep to it. It seems I just prefer to notch up my mistakes.

Look out for forecasts on here:
http://weather.unisys.com/sat_sfc_map_loop.php

when the Unisys people show boxes around any lows or highs (I forget which) that is the surest sign of imminent problems and where. The first thing to do is pray to your god and take urgent steps to safety. Good luck.

Today's swarm:





I don't know what else I can say but to beware of experts as I start to become one myself!!!

This is the Plague of Thebes. Have fun.

Cassandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment