Thursday, November 02, 2017

No more toy ones

At last the weather is getting serious about showing us the works of god:


That little farty thing was just had may have been a secentswarm but we never saw spit of tornadic stuff.


This run is full of  those black fronts that are side on to ... I don't know what. But when you see them it means the weather is all in for it.



Whatever "it" is

I wish I could say more but I don't want you thinking I don't know what I am talking about by telling you things.

But I can see those cold fronts are lining up on the coast of Europe. Like old friends. At a funeral.


Here come some tornadoes I imagine?


Yes appalling bearers.


And when they Tee-bone the pair of anticyclones like that... I know it.


Well someone has to.Tomorrow's charts will show the warm fronts. Sleep safely America.

I just want to wish Ken Ring well. I heard he is not well, that is why he has not been posting lately. He was one of the first online Thaumaturges. We had a small spat a bit back, he was a much nicer man than me. I hope he is soon back on form: https://twitter.com/kenringweather

No comments:

Post a Comment