Tuesday, November 28, 2017

If I was god

If I was god I would arrange things so that I only had to utter the word and a milion extremely competent engineers from every branch of science would run to do my bidding.

For instance I would arrange the next sequence of events to apply on the planet earth to run this way:


The series of relatively small earthquakes that set to operand for the global currents to initiate things over the West Indian Antarctic Ridge so that the next in the swarm at the Loyalty Islands would divert the medium sized quake to 6.0 25km SE of Taron, Papua New Guinea thus ensuring the spread of events would be somewhere on the other side of operations.

Not that all activity needs to cease in Indonesia but it would be nicer for thos having to deal with miracles to get the needed breaks in time to make sense of what is happening and why. (Not that there is anything unnatural in these events.)

And I would then set in motion the sieche that is to remove the excess heat generated into the smaller outlet north of Alaska, where it can cope with the building of the renewed ice shelves in the
Arctic. Does that sound like a proposition for everyone to agree on?

You see the nice point for labour relations I just made there?

Ask and you shall receive a delighted response. I am sure if I was an angel I would feel pleased if someone like god bothered to consult with me. Wouldn't you?

Anyway be that as it may, these things are occurring. So what conclusions can we draw from them?



No comments:

Post a Comment