Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Part of the Problem

If a meteorologist can't forecast anticyclones he can't forecast anything. |If he can't forecast them at sea level he is wasting your time and his. He might as well become a climatologist for all the good he can accomplish.

I am trying to wean myself off these blog as they are compulsive and I don't want to get back in that frame of mind. It is just that I am nasty with others. But then they are only stupid and disobedient if I tell them better. But I am still good at what I do

All except for leaving people alone to do what they want to do. I have never been good at minding my own business. I think that is why I have never managed to assimilate Christianity. Being a Christian is next to impossible when you are gifted and want to help people do exactly what you want them to do.

Recently I have begun to see the command about leaving people alone is so that they can generate a level of their own. We are not the DNA of globalists and can't be forged into an empire any more. Not now the great river is running unchannelled. The days of forgeries are over. I think that this is why the Clinton gangs, the various international versions of it too, have held onto the pseudo-power they once generated. The old school is still standing, no matter who and what abandons it.

The edict is for us all to get out of that frame of mind. All of us -and to do that, we have to find our own levels and if there is time work our ways out from there. What do you want to be?

What do I want to be?
Do I want to continue being part of the problem?
Do I want to continue posting endless streams of geo-meteorological advice to people who I have no reactions with?

No of course not. I do like knowing what I know and will continue to post but hopefully only infrequently. My time is short and I have novels i wish to leave as a legacy for someone I once said I would help.

I used to like writing stories and poems. I never seem to get the time to these days. But I have made a promise. It is time I started to try getting rich. But first, another mug of tea then we will see.

There will always be Weatherlawyer as long as the River Internet runs -as long as it is required. I am sorry about the language I have used on it. It will be there long after I am gone to shame. Too bad. I could have done better but I thought I was having fun, fairly harmless fun. Stuff I thought that I would be prevented from doing if god didn't want it. But I kept going and leaning despite it, so what does that mean?

God designed language for all men and for all uses. I can say no more as it will sound like excuses and compromise.

It was wrong of me and I apologise. But if I'm fucked, fuck it!
I regret being wrong only.




A sunny day shows where the anticyclones are.







Where, why and for how long they last. You can even see where the eruptions have left their trails and you no longer need me to point out anything to to you. For the rest of it beware what you read of Weatherlawyer going back in the annals of uk,sci,weather and sci.geo.earthquakes. There is also a lot of stuff all over WordPress and similar blogs. Much more than anyone needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment