Sunday, June 04, 2017

Long time No sea

I can't remember why I stopped using this site. I was probably put off by the negative press about Google Spyware. Since then the EU has forced the bastards to turn it down, It is still a bag of fart though as the CIA and NSA wilfully ignore everything they don't want.

But I keep losing posts on everywhere else. So I am back. We will have to see what is going on. Ideally I am on my way to creating a video channel. It is just that I don't know how to set up the charts. Maybe i should settle for a slideshow?

Oh. This place allows me to inset video. Pity I don't have any.

Add images and videos to your blog

You can add photos, other images, and videos to any blog posts that you create.

Add an image to a blog post

Images in your blog are stored in a Google Album Archive and show up in Blogger when you’re inserting them into pages or blog posts.
Note: Uploaded photos or videos will count towards your storage limit if:
  • If either the height or width of your photo exceeds 2,048 pixels.
  • The video is longer than 15 minutes.
I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by;
And the wheel’s kick and the wind’s song and the white sail’s shaking,
And a grey mist on the sea’s face, and a grey dawn breaking.
 
I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;
And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.
 
I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
To the gull’s way and the whale’s way where the wind’s like a whetted knife;
And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,
And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick’s over.
 
 
This looks viable. I just have to get a camera shop to adjust the settings so I can record video. My problem is that I have set myself up as a Thaumaturge. I just don't like the idea of having to ask the most newbie questions.

I must go to the sea again, the lonely sea and the sky and there to video the beach again and keep the camera dry. And I shall ask the camera shop the setting, the other things to try. And then set sail for Birkenhead and then to show you why.