Monday, June 12, 2017

So I went to a library

It is my own stupid fault for not getting my scanner/printer set up by now. I bought a 2nd hand one last year and never bothered to connect it. The result is that the public facilities I was using to get at the charts to mark them up was not as handy as it could have been.

I have linux set up to do what I want not what the library lets Microsoft allow me to do. So I was messing with third and fourth part-ware. Serves me right. Linux drivers come preloaded. So I have no excuse. (I just need a wife or a 12 year old child to do everything for me.)

So this is what I mean by Polar points following a volcanic eruption. It is dated 12 Juneit is(was) a forecast for 12 hours ahead:

I counted 26 eyes of cyclones and anticyclones. It doesn't show up clearly (better luck next time) I don't think this is as many as can occur but regular weather charts only have from six to a dozen of these things, they are usually larger and clearer.
Here are the first five NA-EFS charts from this same day:






The forecast covers the 13th to17th. The 14th clearly shows a line of Lows running down from the top left hand corner to what I take as the centre of the Canadian/USA border, just above the middle.
This fades in and out of clarity during the run but the air masses can still be identified in situ, more or less:

That is the green line.
The blue line is arun of two Lows blocked with an High. (Low-Low-High) following such there will be a medium sized earthquake of about 6 to 6.5, which I think turned out to be a 6.3 in Greece.
The red one is a Low-High-Low. All  can say for sure with such a permutation is that such lines cancel each other for their duration. I doubt that this is an effective Block. But I could be wrong.

Let's have a look at the development of two severe storms:
The green crook is a set of Lows. The red crook is a set of Highs. Highs (or anticyclones tend to oprate on the eastern hemisphere. Cyclones on the western.) All I can say about that is that god is making life easier for us thaumaturges by doing that.

Maybe it si the gender of the dancers?
What do I know about angels?

Look out for tornadic storms in the USA tomorrow and in Australia or maybe India too. If there are no tornadoes reported shelf clouds will be maybe even line-storms. The trick with them is that a line up is pulled out of stability to make a crooked one.

How come YOU never noticed this?
It has been going on for as long as we have had accurate chart!