Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wednesday afternoon coming down


Well I woke up Wednesday morning, with no way replay the things I did
And the regrets I had for breakfast were bad but fuck; there's no way they could be hid
Then I sat on the side of the bed and said I am sorry for the wretched life that I have lived
And I stumbled down the stairs full of gout and stiff with cramps to get slapped by time and my kidneys real bad

My legs are full of shit because my kidneys won't wash them clean
But I was glad that I had found out at last the diet to help me be a lot less mean
Then I sat and drained my bladder for a while until it felt like I had been
It had taken me years to work out that brown sauce was every bit as bad as soya and baked beans

Now it's Wednesday afternoon and drizzling: Lord, it will be good when this is done
Have you ever had a day when everything you do goes fucking wrong?
Well it's better than the alternative so ride the back of it and just keep hanging on
Its one of those spells; when the moon changes, it will all be gone

I had rushed down to the hospital in the rain and I was late
Then I couldn't get booked in -it turned out that I had the wrong date
I was a day early but that meant things were still OK
So I walked home in the rain thinking how nice to be a day early ffuuuhhhh!!!!!!!

On the Wednesday afternoon pavement, wishing Lord, help me repair my van
Then an old friend called me up and there was no way that I could get to answer my fucking bastard phone
So I threw it on the floor to teach the fucking bastard not to mess fuck around with me ***!
I can explain everything about all this when I get a chance you wait and see.



I can probably help it if I try harder but that is the point, you get so worked up with all the shit that coming-down hands you, you don't give a toss. But for a while being up there with the gang, hanging out and getting stuff off god, is amazing. The table functions as a refectory and everyone starts feeding everyone els all sorts of ideas. You'll love it!


Einstein tried rewriting his theory of everything and died trying. I don't know why HWHY handed it to me but god really is good. The problem is explaining it in civilized.
  

On the RHS under Baha Mexico  that samall white spot is Hurricane Dora, insignificant against the anticyclone in the Gulf of Alaska. The anticyclone is going to enter North America, this thing is big! It is as big as the Doldrums in the tropics and it doesn't need help lifting itself over the Rockies

The stuff crosses without losing its identity. Everybody's happy now but Lows are on the way, please let it stay. Wednesday finds you acting somewhat dumb you have been out of it all far too long, now grieving. My brain was coasting, running free the spirit opening up my mind to see, receiving.

Hey, say this dream is all so real, I can't believe the way I feel believing. I just want to write everything in rhyme. It is a bloody nuisance when you have things to do and just want to get on with it and something is screwing with your spelling too!

This marning the air was so wet the bricks in the walls were bleeding sweat. The mist looked like steam from a vent, when it appeared. This anticyclone is full of ex-volcanic water, triple frosted and unrainable. And is going to get cold.
Look what it does to the Atlantic ma Look what it done with sun:






Somewhere all this week a volcano is emptying its innards and it is all coming our way along the cold front. he warm ones can't get out of their own way and will eventually wash up on the Arctic, making waves. (And convincing idiots the sky is falling.)

How big do you suppose a waterway under a mountain is?
There are things like dykes that wall such seas into compartments justlike oil tankers, so that when Mercury passes Mars the upsets are minimised.

But they are still upset. It is not all relativity.
Meanwhile it has been 3 days since:
6.2 M.209km NW of Nuku`alofa, Tonga2017-06-25 17:42 (UTC)

More than 30 hours since a gale force, the same energy level as or more powerful than  a category of a tropical depression. (12 or 15 hours is a 5.5magnitude; 30 hours is a super-hurricane force. So what are 72 hours+ worth?)