Friday, January 05, 2018

Why large tropical storms tend to give rise to small earthquakess and why small tropical storms are more likely to give rise to large earthquakes

Weatherlawyer

  11:49pm
Why large tropical storms tend to give rise to small earthquakes:

With massive storms come massive eruptions. This is because the cause of both are gyration induced by the harmonics of the solar system, especially when Mars and Venus or Mars and Mercury interact. This typically takes place when there is a degree or contra-rotation as occurs with retrograde motion.

When I started writing this I realised that I did not know the answer to this second part:

Why small tropical storms are more likely to give rise to large earthquakes but I see now that the answer and the alternative is obvious:

If the contra rotation is not occurring then the tropical storm is not going to build or depress whatever the phrase is. Cyclogenesis is limited. Subsequent volcanic activity is also limited.

Like everything else in life, once you know the answer, it is obvious!
It explains why the Venturi Effect occurs in one part of the multidecadel cycle and not in others (the temperatures in the Arctic have to be low enough to invite the physics.) Sorry it took me so long. I am pretty sure the angels were hitting my head with it but I was too blind to the truth in those days:

You can not serve god effectively if you are full of hate. Does this mean I am less hateful?
I doubt it.

I have been listening to the terror weapons going off again so maybe the angels tipped me because things are getting urgent. I will go through the old post and translate what I was trying to say/find out, if god permits me the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment