Saturday, January 06, 2018

ApeShit

The Chimpanzee who drowned a third of the world.


President Dumbarse (there is a lot of bad language worse than this in here) Bush came into power after a polished, glittering career if untarnished failure. He never had one success, except that he always managed to get richer out of his exploits. In fact the only thing he ever managed to accomplish successfully was winning the Presidential Election.
And getting most of mankind to go along with the planned death of Saddam Hussein, because SH held secret the weapons of mass destruction and would not tell us where they were hidden.

This led to the first death of an innocent man AFAWK, on that project. Yes hundreds of innocent Iraqis and Afghanis had ready been sacrificed, women and children but who cares about them?

A single British man that mattered, led the cause for peace by secretly telling everyone who he was by means of the BBC. And so he was suicided out of the equation. It caused quite a stir but heads rolled and the cover slid back into place. The nation was satisfied. The first man to commit suicide that I saw for a fact, was a man called Lee Harvey Oswald, an American who did it live on TV.

He walked out in front of Jack Ruby (a known candidate for another suicide by Kangaroo Court) surrounded by big, fat, stupid looking men with big hats and no cocks, that did nothing to preserve the evidence.
But evidently knew how to get kangaroos court.

By the year 2001 the Deep State had perfected a terror weapon; something that goes yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for several hours at about 9999Hz without emitting any radar signatures that we know how to trace, God knows how many people in places like Lebanon and Afghanistan -even in Iraq and Palestine had to be killed to perfect this toy, so we can all forget about as it he will act in his own refining way.

And they wanted to clear some real estate that had reached its-sell-by-date. So they hired a patsy. I knew what a patsy was by then so I was ready for the apeshit to hit the fan. If like me you marvelled at such absolute cunt becoming President of the United States and yet never realised why nor how... This is it:

Out of his depth.

On the first day after the pagan celebration called Christmas out of the depth as at a continental shelf off Asia. Every year the sun goes behind a big cliff called the planet as far as the northern place where everybody lives is concerned. (Hemisphere that's the word I was looking for.) And to ease the burden of the loneliness and cold that this brings, we force ourselves to be jolly by lying to ourselves that everything is fine and by getting outrageously dunk to prove it.

But in the faraway land besides that particular continental shelf, the people are always warm and they don't bother with Christmas except to help Northerners get sick with alcohol and to sell them women and things: This happened:


And this, in particular:










If you were a meteorologist  you would see that I have posted a typical set of charts from the middle of summer and pay it no attention. And indeed the land it affected was in the middle of summer. It is ALWAYS summer in Bandah Atjeh.

And if you were a British Meteorologist you would put the above down to an anomaly and you would move on, not asking questions.


I know this because this is exactly what happened. All of the denizens of the newsgroup "usenet" +"uk.sci.weather" (a venue once so respected that, even today, now that the members have all moved to a more acceptable site, you still need to be very particular with Google*CIA searches for it and as for DuckDuckGo... forget about it) ...watched it happen and, untouched, moved on. (Even Start Page will dump you on a site run by a monopoly) Why?

I don't know. (I know why you can't just find the search you are looking for without covering yourself with shit from Sky News and Google*CIA Groups etcetera getting in your way: Money.) I don't know why one particular ace on uk.sci.weather wasn't onto it like shit on a blanket. He wrote the book on this shit. I read one of his papers. It was clear to me he didn't really know shit from fuck.  So I asked god to tell me. And he told me.

You can always tell when those jokers are hiding what they don't know. They use big words and odd phrases designed to lose most peuople like you. Not me. I know how to get around such lies: Ask god.

I assume they are used to looking at things for 6 hours at a time and rushing around filling their schedules with many weary hours lost. You get locked into a way of thinking the way you are trained to think.  Plus a criminal has been hard at work sowing the seeds of doubt called Global Warming.

Anyone who thinks out of the box is called an Anti or some such epithet that helps name callers get on with reading their statistics unconcernedly.

You won't find it here

 

November 2004

Whatever it is that you are looking for, you can never manage to find straight away. We never ask question about things like that, we are so used to being devilled, we just get on with things like that.
We never stop to think why?
We we just get on with it, any other way, that way lies contemplation of frustration. Especially if you don't know how to ask god for things.

That way lies frustration and a longing ...for god knows what. A simpler time, when people were not used to casual abuse and bad manners. Maybe?

October 2004


There is a lot of it about. Do you think Jesus Christ with all his power and majesty has abandoned you to any of all this shit?
Do you really think that?
In All Honesty?

For that is what most people think.
Why am I showing you stupid bloody charts from a long time ago. Some people were not even born then and anyway they are far too young to be reading all my bad language!
Do you think I care about bad language?
I am not particularly brave. And I am not mentally deranged. I understand about niceties even though most of the time I can't be bothered with them.

Back a long time ago, before people who were born in 2004 were capable of enjoying weather charts. Back even before their parents (some of them) had even met. In fact perhaps a long time before even the people who were born in 1993 were born; a sinister group of people got together to find a patsy.

They were the sons of the people who murdered Kennedy, all the Kennedys. For people like that, it doesn't matter who they kill. It only matters that people don't get in their way. I am not talking about people like you and me who have the time to consider how and why they use bad language. I am talking about the kind of people who get to decide who wins a fair and equal election.

A National Election, an election of a man with his finger on the trigger, the election of several billion people including rich people, hard working people, even ordinary people who are themselves relatively powerful, people who even go to church ...not out of self service and hypocrisy but people who may be rich and powerful and dedicated to god and try to do nice things for everybody.

The righteous and true.
Yes there are still such people. The stupid fuckers.

I am talking about the shell of evil that contains the foulest mistakes that were ever kept secret. I am talking about the people who own them. The people behind the Alan Dullases who ran the SwiftBoating scandal and the campaign to get a Chimpanzee elected into the White House and dangle from the chandeliers if he wanted to.

Do you ever wonder, like me, every time you come across a picture of a man like this:
How long do the shit for brains who vote for people like this, who help people who choose to elect chimpanzees think such people spend in front of a camera until exactly the right pose is captured, spend in front of ALL cameras until exactly the right pose is captured?


And wonder if there is a not particularly pleasant or unpleasant nonentity near by who is scratching his testicles or picking his nose?
How many of them there are, just out of camera range and are they thinking of bumbuggery of little boys and will they be getting on with it until they run out of steam?

But I only ever voted the once. I wonder if it counts against me still?

Let me stop you there:
September 2004

September is a nice month. But I wonder how many of us remember how nice it was in 2004?

Not as nice as it was in April, I'll bet. Not that I particularly remember April now that spring is no longer there and whoever woke in England, for example and saw, some morning, unaware, of the impropriety of such a month as we had back then while the chaffinch sang on the orchard bough in England too long ago to remember clearly ...now.

Artificial as it was.
Who can we sue so that we can get back that time robbed from us?

Alan Dullas?

He's dead!
But do you remember such halcyon days?
 There were only 29 days that September.
 I blame the Germans, who for all their efficiency, persist in using JavaScript
 Not like the British who don't use any.
And think that we can get fucked.
And anyway, don't want you to see that incongruous Anticyclone sitting just on top of a tornado-front; the last place anyone would expect to see one of those!


And the CIA/NSA certainly doesn't want you clicking through their database one day at a time.

Do you blame them?
 So what was the reason for all the nice weather?
 Was someone burning people or evidence or something?
 There's another tornado. Only not quite.
 Tornadoes don't look like that
 But they do on here.
 Sort of.
 It is all very strange.
 And you won't get anything out of the British,
 Especially the ones whom people like the British government hire.
 The sort of idiots like me who will stop to think.
 And are honest enough to want to say something about it.
 Things like deep Lows that don't go anywhere.
 Never go anywhere.
 Stuff that looks like Blocked Lows.
 And people like you that don't even know what a Blocked Low is.
And how often they occur.
Am I boring you?
Well fuck off and see if I care.
Yes folks. I am under a Greenland High. Someone has been playing with the devil's own fire again. And it makes me ill and bad tempered. Either that and it is the middle of summer:


And this is what a tornado looks like on the American charts.


And it is the 7th of January. Not the middle of summer.
 I will tell you this...

Anticyclones are not meant to last. Not in winter they aren't.
...it makes me ill and bad tempered
They make us ALL ill not necessarily bad tempered but certainly ill maybe with cancers or other mental health problems like mine.
 Certainly not the ones around Greenland.
Whose got the right to do that to us and why are they doing it?

Do you want more?

I am old and bloody minded and having one hell of a time concentrating especially when this stuff robs my ability to spell. Thank you for sticking with me and the bad language and the bad spelling.

And I want your help. You. Not the fuckers that went away because of my attitude. I want you to give me money. Nobody else.

There is a reason behind my madness. If I am any judge of character I am writing to people who will be generous, if I can convince them of something.

Where the fucking hell are these fucking highs coming from and who is doing this to ME!
Twats! I want them to be hurt. Badly hurt.
Tomorrow, as the machine has been switched off, I will feel different. But today I can kill.

What I want from you is for you to contribute to Raspberry Pi or one of their competitors on the condition that they make a version that can make the most of MediaGoblin or one of the sort of interfaces that MediaGoblin has, that seems peculiarly well designed to aid the angels stationed at the River Euphrates to open the sluice gates of the True News media and kill forever the Fake New and let us live happily ever after.

GNU MediaGoblin shortened to MediaGoblin is a free, decentralized Web platform (server software) for hosting and sharing many forms of digital media.[7][8] It strives to provide an extensible, federated, and freedom-respectful software replacement to major media publishing services such as Flickr, DeviantArt, and YouTube.

I am referring to the edict from god to open the flood of the Great River of information the messengers of god are handling at this hour of the Book of Revelation.

Let me caution you against accepting other people's understanding of this book. You will be better off trying to understand it with the help of god rather than the help of men.

Compare a difference of opinion with the other author (above) and me. I think the reason the four messengers are referred to as four is because they work in all directions at once. It is impossible for men to do that but not an agency and certainly not for an agency sent by god. But you must use the understanding that you get from god not from me.



















No comments:

Post a Comment