Friday, January 05, 2018

Elan

I came across this video of someone who was in a torture camp in the USA rather like some of the stuff I read about endured in the Gestapo camps of the Third Reich:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHndth_90Uc
He laughs at the memories that he recalls.
The things he endured happened to him when he was too immature to know that this sort of thing  is not really supposed to happen to people of any age. I don't know why it happened I know why Hitler happened but in the words of the British Prime minister at the time it happened to nonentities "in a far away place."

It happened to me last year. My sight and memory is affected and for a time my brainwaves were shut down and then rearranged by aliens. Someone literally came from Mars and replugged my peg-board into a different telephone exchange.

I instantaneously became a member of a society that had to be relearned about. I can be drinking a cup of tea and put it down to do something else and the next moment I will have no idea where the tea is or if I am still in the middle of drinking it or if I drank it a while back. A situation so comical it still makes me laugh. (My fear now, is that I will one day stop finding this tragedy funny.

***

In the comments section I read this thing that reminded me of some of the stuff Jehovah's Witnesses teach:
Elan - The Real Story, From The Inside Out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHndth_90Uc

Montagraph
Published on 8 December 2010:
This video has been made, moreso. for the 100's of people that have endured Elan's craziness. I encourage anyone that would like to comment on this video and share your experiences, that you may have had at Elan!

Elan is NOT all that it is cracked up to be. Those 'Nice" little videos that were produced by the Elan Staff are nothing but Polishing and Scenting a turd - In My Opinion!

To charge Families and or the State $55,000 per year to stay there, again is a simple, financial slap in the face to those who spend that kind of money for sheer abuse, crazy, disturbing behavior from their staff! 
I was there 2 and a half years and did end up graduating but big deal. If I were you, I would STRONGLY recommend not sending anyone there, if you care about their psychological well being.
I am using my husbands youtube to write this so know that I am not him lol...I was in Elan from 1985-87' I know everyone has their own personal experience and perception and depending on the time there or house, it may be very different.
I have interesting memories, not all bad, not great, but not horrible. I came from a very abusive situation so I felt safer there. I would love to have a private group to share experiences together. If anyone knows of any please let me know!
Me:
> I would love to have a private group to share experiences together. If anyone knows of any please let me know.

Honey you are on the Internet now. I heard a loud voice saying release the power of the internet and the angels in every direction opened the gates of the Great River: Great River:
http://biblehub.com/revelation/16-1.htm

You can make it as private as you want bearing in mind that the CIA/NSA are the people who founded Google. Get into free software if you can and start flying and may god be with you all your days.

So that is when I switched off and came here to my private reading room to speak to others like this. I can imagine hell but it is a different kind of hell to the one the asecond commenter made where the second hell was an improvement on the first. A lot of the Jehovak's Witnesses thatsurvived the third Reich stopped being active Witnesses once the evil went away. Apparently you can use a crutch to link along and then once you can run again you change.

I now think that this behaviour is reasonable. When you don't need something you should not be condemned for not needing it any more. That is nobody's business but theirs and god's and they both know all there is to know about them. So MTOB!

***

I am using the Byingon version of the Bible (a text book on Geo-Physics that I am interested in) but you can read more or less the same thing in every version of any Bible in almost every language still in use these days. For people not familiar with the Bible it is a Text book that details the behaviour of a number of people usually one biography at a time so that you get a picture of what happend to them and how god treated them. I you don't believe in god I can't help that.

The only way to get a belief in god is to ask god to give it to you. No one can argue it into your head. Not even Jesus tried doing that.

I looked up the first link that opened as Bible Hub offers a few versions verse by verse so you can quickly assimilate the first points. I am old and I am tired and I am dyslexic these days, something I am having to get used to in old age. Now going to take you though the sixteenth chapter of the book of Revelation if you will allow me to:

16  And I heard a loud voice out of the temple say to the seven angels “Go and pour out the seven saucers full of the wrath of God on the earth.” 2  And the first went and poured out his saucer on the earth, and it became a rank malignant sore on the men who had the beast’s stamp and who did reverence to its image. 3  And the second poured out his saucer on the sea, and it became blood like that of a dead man, and all animate life died, what was in the sea. 4  And the third poured out his saucer on the rivers and the springs of water, and they became blood; 5  and I heard the angel of the water say “Thou art just, O holy Who Is and Was, in that thou didst pronounce these sentences, 6  because they shed the blood of holy men and of prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink: they deserve it”; 7  and I heard the altar say “Yes, Lord God Almighty, true and just are thy judgments.” 8  And the fourth poured out his saucer on the sun, and it was given to the sun to scorch men with fire, 9  and men suffered a great scorching and blasphemed the name of the God who has dominion over these plagues, and did not repent to give him glory. 10  And the fifth poured out his saucer on the beast’s throne, and its empire was thrown into darkness, and they chewed their tongues for pain 11  and blasphemed the God of heaven for their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds. 12  And the sixth poured out his saucer on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up that the road for the kings from the sunrise might be prepared. 13  And I saw three unclean spirits, like frogs, out of the serpent’s mouth and out of the beast’s mouth and out of the pretended prophet’s mouth; 14  for there are spirits of demons, doing tokens, that go out after the kings of the whole world of men to bring them together for the war of the great day of God Almighty.— 15  I am coming like a thief: happy is he who keeps awake and guards his clothes, that he may not go naked and have people see his indecent condition.— 16 ** And he brought them together to the place called in Hebrew Har Magedon. 17  And the seventh poured out his saucer on the air, and there came out of the temple from the throne a loud voice saying “It is done”; 18  and there were lightnings and noises and thunderclaps, and there was a great earthquake, such an earthquake as there has not been since there was a man on earth, 19  and the great city went into three parts and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the wine-cup of his fierce anger. 20  And every island took flight, and mountains left no trace. 21  And great hailstones, about a hundredweight each, came down upon men out of the sky; and men blasphemed God at the plague of the hail, because it was a very great plague.

I like this version but that is just a phase I am in these days. Let me tell you what I think it means, bear in mind I am only trying to be honest:

16  And I heard a loud voice out of the temple say to the seven angels “Go and pour out the seven saucers full of the wrath of God on the earth.”

For the term saucers you can substitute the word tap or valve. A source is in this verse the primary source = god. The valve of god as opened by an angel working in gods temple, a place some distance from this planet, Earth.

And the first went and poured out his saucer on the earth and it became a rank malignant sore on the men who had the beast’s stamp and who did reverence to its image.

An image all through the book of the Bible appears to mean a fake version of god, the same way Fake News is a version of the news; that is excerement or for want of a better word: shit. Some people don't like shit. Maybe they prefer excrement?
What do you think?

And the second poured out his saucer on the sea, and it became blood like that of a dead man, and all animate life died, what was in the sea. [that was in the sea]

We are not directly told what the sea is but we are told that the book of Revelation is open to interpretation. The sea may be the sea of humanity, not the relatively few people who are involved with "the men who had the beast’s stamp" but let us suppose it is all humanity  because we are all covered in shit and need washing. And because that is a good place to start.

Blood like a dead man may just be the way that god views mankind. Or it may be the blood of a special man, the one appointed to supply the token blood.
So which one; or neither?

What we may have missed is that the code jumped onwards through a different medium to the one we are used to, with our human sequences. Dates and times and seasons. Forgetting that go has only given us times and dates and seasons so that we can keep up with a code that is only available on the last season of the last day. Today.

What we jumped through is a step that is made up of an angel at work in the temple of god. A second such one. Maybe the code we just missed thinking about, is a second rephrasing of the first step, the sores and boils?

But here comes another step and we are still wondering what part of the code we just failed:
And the third poured out his saucer on the rivers and the springs of water, and they became blood; and I heard the angel of the water say “Thou art just, O holy Who Is and Was, in that thou didst pronounce these sentences, because they shed the blood of holy men and of prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink: they deserve it”;

What the hell is this about?
It sounds bad, putrid and horrid. It doesn't say it is so; just that it all became bloody.

If it is still the blood of the first description, ask yourself: How much blood would a lamb of god be capable of bleeding and rethink everything you just read so far whilst I go to sleep on the next bit:

 7  and I heard the altar say “Yes, Lord God Almighty, true and just are thy judgments.” 8  And the fourth poured out his saucer on the sun, and it was given to the sun to scorch men with fire, 9  and men suffered a great scorching and blasphemed the name of the God who has dominion over these plagues, and did not repent to give him glory. 10  And the fifth poured out his saucer on the beast’s throne, and its empire was thrown into darkness, and they chewed their tongues for pain 11  and blasphemed the God of heaven for their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds. 12  And the sixth poured out his saucer on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up that the road for the kings from the sunrise might be prepared. 13  And I saw three unclean spirits, like frogs, out of the serpent’s mouth and out of the beast’s mouth and out of the pretended prophet’s mouth; 14  for there are spirits of demons, doing tokens, that go out after the kings of the whole world of men to bring them together for the war of the great day of God Almighty.— 15  I am coming like a thief: happy is he who keeps awake and guards his clothes, that he may not go naked and have people see his indecent condition.— 16 ** And he brought them together to the place called in Hebrew Har Magedon. 17  And the seventh poured out his saucer on the air, and there came out of the temple from the throne a loud voice saying “It is done”; 18  and there were lightnings and noises and thunderclaps, and there was a great earthquake, such an earthquake as there has not been since there was a man on earth, 19  and the great city went into three parts and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the wine-cup of his fierce anger. 20  And every island took flight, and mountains left no trace. 21  And great hailstones, about a hundredweight each, came down upon men out of the sky; and men blasphemed God at the plague of the hail, because it was a very great plague.


No comments:

Post a Comment