Thursday, January 18, 2018

False Flags

A very bright fireball illuminated the sky over Michigan, US at 01:11 UTC on January 17, 2018 (20:11 EST, January 16) and was followed by a sonic boom heard over a wide area. The USGS registered it as M2.0 earthquake just north of Detroit, Michigan.

The American Meteor Society (AMS) received 356 witness reports by 08:35 UTC from Michigan, SE Wisconsin, NE Illinois, N Indiana, N Ohio (US) and S Ontario, Canada.

50 people reported concurrent sound associated with the event and 114 delayed. Reports are still coming in.
A very bright fireball illuminated the sky over Michigan, US at 01:11 UTC on January 17, 2018 (20:11 EST, January 16) and was followed by a sonic boom heard over a wide area. The USGS registered it as M2.0 earthquake just north of Detroit, Michigan.

The American Meteor Society (AMS) received 356 witness reports by 08:35 UTC from Michigan, SE Wisconsin, NE Illinois, N Indiana, N Ohio (US) and S Ontario, Canada.

This happened after I heard a new persistent sound for several hours, it was in a different frequency range to the previous stuff I had became aware of and was dominant in my other ear. I had only recently associated with the goings on in the North Atlantic systems but in hind sight I can see now this stuff has been going on for all the time I have have records.

I have made some attempt to discuss this as clearly as I understand it at present. Obviously I am not party to anything secret nor am I "in the know" all I am is a simple magic practitioner of the sort who would have had his limbs torn off in the days of yore, for his failures.

One might attempt to get a sensible discussion from people better qualified than I but I am not the sort of person capable of usefully engaging such people.

Nor am I "in the know" about any of the following it is merely my two halfpence worth of the story of the FIB attack on the peaceful compound of some religious following at a small venue in Waco Texas.
I thought I had posted a link to the youtube thread where I posted this reply originally but JavaScript was playing up and I got my wires crossed something that I attribute to a minor stroke I suffered last year:

A simpler explanation is that the FIB had been infiltrated by a regime that wanted to install a squadron of maniacs for use in terrorism as for the Bundy Ranch. Does the enquiry cover how much money or valuable related and recoverable assets would be included in the property destroyed. The stuff wanted at the Bundy's is well known but how they [recruited and] secured willing murderers is yet to be discovered.

Following the money would seem to be the obvious place to start clarifying things.

The attack may just have been a selected outrage to see how far the public would be willing to believe what they were being told. There are no weather records available in any national archives that can be used (as far as I know) to examine possible footprints of these weapons. I have a list of such weather patterns covering 2001:

If anyone has access to the NAEFS sea-level plots for the months of December the year before through to March, I could expand my effort.

A citizen of the United States might be able to request a copy under the terms of US FOI. Failing that the sea-level "reanalysis" plots of the North Atlantic would provide circumstantial evidence of the weapons use.
https://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/cgi-bin/data/composites/plot20thc.day.v2.pl

I am not a gifted web user and was copying the North Atlantic charts from a German server (WetterCentrale) that houses a once a day Met Office FAX chart from 1998 or so. The period covered for the Branch Davidial slaughter is not in there (1993.)

In 1993, the ATF, FBI, and Texas National Guard raided one of the properties belonging to a Branch Davidian group centered around David Koresh for suspected weapons violations. While climbing a ladder,
an officer accidentally shot himself in the leg,
began a two-hour firefight in which four ATF agents were killed; this was followed by a standoff with the FBI that lasted for 51 days. The siege ended with...

Wikipedia just states: "a raid that resulted in the deaths of Koresh and 82 of his followers". What happened is that most of the compound was completely erased bricks and mortar too which was the subject of the video I was discussing.

The FBI negotiator told Steve Schneider that the ATF agents had changed their minds about negotiating, and if they tried to come out, they would have to "retreat" back into the building. They were out for blood. 

As far as I am aware the Seventh Day Adventists are just ordinary people of the sort who take their religion seriously and do their best to follow the edicts of Jesus Christ. The only possible faults until the government attack is that they believed in their second amendment rights. As well as the edict of loving their neighbours.

So what is quorum of US militia supposed to do when it is attacked by armed men purporting to be government agents but who are making an illegal forced search and begin shooting?

No comments:

Post a Comment