Sunday, September 24, 2017

Vanuatu

> Always an interesting location:
>
> https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/aoba/news.html

I rather believe that Vanuatu is the point of balance for the planet. I have an hissing in my right ear and just below the sound of hearing there is a whistling in my left ear.

It dozen Hertz though -so that's OK.

I wonder why people refrain from my words of wisdom:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!searchin/sci.geo.earthquakes/vanuatu|sort:date/sci.geo.earthquakes/kpooHn331QY/avJ5TWKZCAAJ

This is an example of what I was getting up to before I had my stroke. I used to think it was funny to speak like that but now that I find typing tedious I find my words just as tedious.

I wonder what I can do to simplify such crap?
I will have to see if there is anything I blogged about it, because for a fact I won't enjoy working on this without pictures:

Misleading errors and theories.
5 posts by 2 authors
me (Weatherlawyer change)
9 Jun
8 June 2017.
If you use the map on the Iris website:
http://ds.iris.edu/seismon/?
and place a slip of paper over the 5.6 at Mariana Islands (9th) across to the5.2 at Hawaii and mark both points; you will note that the swarm in Central America from around the 5th is of approximately the same distance.

However from the map on the USGS website the distances are clearly different.

Corresponding distances are found for the various epicentres around Vanuatu (for example) and the ones across the Pacific along the west cost of South America; the distances being approximately 1 1/2 times greater from Fiji to Chile/Bolivia(for instance ) than the distance from the Marianas: Hawaii: Central American swarm.

But one should expect greater tenuity for greater distances fortuitously supplied by much greater temperature gradients. (And much smaller tidal kinetics.)

I dare say that more accurate appraisals will perform well at smashing plates and deeply entrenched errors once the dead-beat geologicians are out of the way of progress.

Fallen to the Horsemen Express no doubt! (killed as peace is taken from the earth so that people kill each other by the long sword.) 

I don't even think that I can understand it myself as it is. Frmw what little I can recall (zilch) this is something like I wrote about the recent superquake in Mexico. Idots who believe that earthquake are the result of plates mating in fieryland are already conditioned to non-comprehension. (So at least that's got rid of them :)

This might be interesting :
I have no idea if there are other types of these things but I don't think so. How can anyone say that the huge anticyclones of the doldrums are single cored?
I had forgotten I was thinking about all this stuff before Mexico It must have been immediately prior to the stroke. Whata b;oody stupid thing to say:

How can anyone say that the huge anticyclones of the doldrums are single cored?
What you do is ask god of course.
The answer is likely to be the explanation of the five day wave. Oh damn!
Now I have to start looking at all of this old stuff!
 
What I remember of the lower latitudes is that the anticyclones develop bars that elongate the way ridges and troughs do in the colder climes.
 
Back later.


No comments:

Post a Comment