Wednesday, September 06, 2017

The Missing Link

Ten years ago a Category 3 hurricane struck New Orleans and 1800 people were killed. How did this happen to a country whose President was a Christian?

The idea that god would be responsible for allowing things like this to happen is preposterous if it were not for the rationale that he places governmental agencies at the strategic points for them to strut their stuff.

So is the fact the country voted for a chimpanzee proof of evolution or proof that everything is an act of god?

We have been building homes for over four thousand years. And we have been investing in flood defences for a considerable part of that time. In that time we have weathered storms and droughts as well as the other geo-phenomena and for the most part we have managed to keep going. So what happened then and there?

A category three is a massive storm. But it had been a larger one a few days earlier. From the indecision the President demonstrated during 9/11/2001 it is clear that he is not competent. So how did he manage to get elected twice?

The answer is absolutely clear:
Either god led him through it or god let him through it.

Just because a man claims to be led by god it doesn't follow that he will be a successful man, It is not enough to chant praises. According to the narrative, time and again,  god demonstrated that a lot more effort has to be shown before the desired outcome is achieved -even going as far as striking one of his servants for raising his hand up to save The Ark Of The Covenant!

If you believe that then the matter is explained. If you don't, won't or can't believe that, then the alternative is that there is no god and everything is the President's fault by definition.

Jesus (whether you accept the man or not) is reported to have described how to analyse these things. He is reported to have said that by their fruit you will know them. What is the fruit of George Bush's ten years of tenure?

1800 people dead in a few days. OK but shit does happen. What else happened?
What are the death tolls for other Presidents of the USA and does this produce a track record for pride in any religion?

What I was asking about is what sort of person may we judge a man to be?
I make grandiose claims to have broken a relatively simple code about how natural phenomena interacts with things on the surface of this planet. And if I get it wrong I may learn something from what I see following. Or I may not. I am not living in the path of a dangerous storm.

But like George Bush I am a slacker missing most of the key points of my education and rather too keen on the life of a lush. But no-one elected me in charge of a deadly weapon. And I certainly never got to declare an Holy War on women or children.

I hope I am not letting myself off the hook too easily. I ama foul mouthed man who knows better but decided to act like an arse-hole because I could. I was pushing to see what would happen if I did, and now I am worse off than I was just a few weeks ago.

If it is true that I do know a thing or two about sorcery, am I doing my best with it?

The deadliest hurricane to strike the United States since the Palm Beach-Lake Okeechobee hurricane of September 1928, Katrina is responsible for approximately 1200 reported deaths, including about 1000 in Louisiana and 200 in Mississippi. Seven additional deaths occurred in southern Florida. ??
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/outreach/history/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMMj68ZcEew ??

No comments:

Post a Comment