Thursday, September 28, 2017

Angels and secrets

Definition:
An angel is any super-power that is specifically under the control of god. It could be a natural cause that has been forecast in some special way but basically it could be anything you wish to believe it is.

In the case of the story of Revelation the various angels are what god decided he meant by the term. And now we have another problem: How the hell do we know what he meant?

Unless god tells you, you have to work it out for yourself, which explains why nobody bothers to. So will it be unfair for him to be angry when he sends his angels and nobody takes any notice?

Do you think he won't have thought of that?
How will he help everyone make up their minds?

Tradition says he gives us signs. The signs are what I am discussing and what I have been discussing for a few decades -since the 80s or early 90s (I forget.) This stuff has been driving me ever since I lost my son. (Explaining the mania for it. It has helped a lot with the pain.)

I think it is obvious what the "Four Horsemen are quite natural agencies designed to help us concentrate.

What of the other four angels?

And the sixth angel blew, and I heard one voice from the horns of the golden altar before God, saying to the sixth angel, the one who had the trumpet:

“Unchain the four angels that are chained at the great river Euphrates.”
Ghosts in the machine or actual angelic characters?
Suppose he is still trying to get out attention. He has mine but even so it is still a matter of opinion.

I imagine that when these next angels are released we will all realise something special is going on. But some will disagree. You can't have free choice and not use it, it would be no more use than an armed militia in the USA; just words on a piece of paper.

Nobody but madmen in the USA would take up arms against a legally appointed agency that breaks the law, would they?

But the FBI and the Head of The Deprtment of Justice freely smashed the law and murdered people with the connivance of the bloodiest American President to date. As far as I can make out nobody called out the millitia. In fact it seems that the criminals created riots; fomenting their own militia while the Police and the National Guard did nothing.

I have an idea that the angels are an agency for redress of "out of control human agencies". But it could be anything. I just don't know. The agency my have been the world wide wars that have symbolised the 20th Century until now. But that was just an arm of the earlier Four Horsemen wasn't it?

Or does it repeat?
Imagine a Third World War. (Just being unthinkable is not being impossible!)

I think I will know soon enough. Hopefully I will know in enough time to help people. But it doesn't look like I have been successful so far. Maybe I have been negligent, maybe I need to get help?


No comments:

Post a Comment