Saturday, September 09, 2017

Pretty as a picture

https://www.ventusky.com/?p=56;15;2&l=temperature

Watch out for the Greenland High. I almost forgot that there was a lot of sizzling going on somewhere, so whatever it was it has started all over again.

We have had days of drizzle up to now with some slightly heavier stuff in it a couple of days back. But it is all right the sun is going to shine.
It feels like I haven't done one of these in ages. But I can still remember how. Not quite at the end of the line yet.


The broken warm fronts are going to the Arctic cold and grey and far away



But don't take your eyes off the ball.


Coming through it all down the road a way


In the purple haze



It looks vulcan


Well if anybody can


I suppose vulcan can.


Should I get off now?




9 September 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment