Sunday, September 17, 2017

Forecasting Volcanic eruptions.

An interesting alternative:

I started writing this bog last night, some time around midnight to one am, before deciding that I was too tired to continue. This morning I woke up to the continual ringing of tinnitus. Fortunately my symptoms are relatively benign at the moment although I know it can get pretty painful, having experienced first hand several isolated sharp cracks out of the blue.

If you are a fellow traveller I may have something that could ease your mind a little. I have the reason tied up in meteorology for you in a way that you can understand it If you can accept the idea pattern recognition, you may have useful job waiting for you to develop. Back to the idea:

The following series of charts might help us all to shed some light on the development of volcanoes. I have no idea but the change from deep blocking lows to the relatively anticyclonic nature of the Lows in the Atlantic is their key:


If you are wondering why this crank is trying to get you to look at charts that are nowhere near you, these charts are nowhere near anyone that doesn't speak Cetan.


I will put up  the earlier ones from the forecast I made a couple of days back later. (For a sharper analysis, if that is possible.)



The forecast changed radically since I made the first one. the cyclones are more open right now and that means volcanic activity is pervasive.


Like you, if you have tinitus, everything that hears noises in a lower frequency than normal will be hearing the noise they make.


The good news is that they probably make this same range of noises every time, for each particular set of circumstances.


The bad news is that it is going to be as impossible to convince anyone about it as it is to convince you.

Not to worry, they probably don't suffer from tinnitus

yet!



So what do I do. I generally ask god for help when I hit a snag. This one poses the problem of what to ask for by way of help. Fortunately faith is not a factor. I believe and believe he knows exactly what I need. And in fact I have already asked him.


So leaving all of that in more capable hands than mine I aim to get on with things:


Is this an "H" I see before me? Come let me at least describe the optical illusion, the ghostly image set smack in the middle of the cyclone at 70 South on the Greenwich Meridian.


I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.
Art thou not, fatal vision, sensible to my feeling as to sight? or art thou but
A dagger of the mind, a false creation, Proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain of an obsessive?


I have recently suffered Stroke and I have a brother who suffers Parkinsons disease. I am fully aware of the symptoms of delusion. Furtherme I have had to put up with gelogists who imagined they were disabusing me of apofenia.



Theirs is a world full of losers. I am certainly not a geologist the utter of darkness is waiting for such people.
Poor bastards that might have been rich but it was not to be.


There is nothing I can do for them.
Fortunately they are out of sight and I appear to be blessed with a severely hard skin so fk them. C:




They have served only themselves and served themselves right.
Since there is nothing i can do about it, all I can say is too bad for them and get on with it.


When a cyclone takes on air from an anticyclone the isobars in the mass open up and the scheme appears a lot lighter.


The various "eyes" that make it op, separate and offer an opportunity for study.


These particular charts from BoM do not offer weather fronts. There are individual charts offered for the Southern Hemisphere but thes take time to prepare and are onl offered one at a time, as such things are nor subject to mass production.


I am sure that once the demand is created everyone will be at it.


How difficult is it to prepare GRIB charts for the Southern Hemisphere?











Compare things with the situation in the run of these:
http://weatherlawyer.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/clintongate.html

I am going to have to explain it all more clearly. The problem is, I don't see it clearly yet. "I am of the opinion that the Ocean cycle is holding things back for us. Presumably this is a good thing."

If it adds to the sum of human knowledge it is. Especially if the phenomenon is phenomenal! And I think it will be.
As a place marker:
That trivia I posted a few days back is nothing compared to the Anticyclonic entrainment developing right under our tightly closed eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment