Sunday, September 17, 2017

Statistics

Looking for anomalies in the field of geo-science is one of the most rewarding thing I have ever done but it can be a long tedious process, especially irksome if you already know what you are looking for. I dare say that there are accomplished data manipulators that can whistle through this stuff and now that I am showing them why there is no reason for any of them not to.

It would make my job a lot easier if they did.

I am looking for proof that tropical storms devolve into  earthquakes. As I have already proven this stuff it is disheartening that I have to keep doing it again how many time can you do something again again?

I am taking all the data on the USGS server for the last months (from July) as one has to start somewhere. I am going to check on the last storm in the Atlantic in July and need to include everything from the beginning of the months so I can drop the dead donkeys.

I am storing the data from USGS on Google Documents and making them available so that any one who wishes can fish them out to see what I have done. At the moment I am only working with data for the Atlantic the by-blows can be edited out if they become obviously sourced to the storms in other oceans.

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/search/
2017-07-01 00:00:00
2017-09-17 23:59:59
The link used to carry the embedded data with it but that was in the days when nobody but farts and fossils ever used the site. It has been improved no end since then!

The problem is that I don't know how storms range -or rather; nobody but god knows how earthquakes are transmitted across ranges of storms. Thus all 'quakes should be considered until someone stands up with a final decision. In Britain an unpopular decision can be challenged among the parties involved by making the call: "the best of three". Personally I would be unhappy with a final decision that was not unanimous.

And my best of three would be a tossed coin that landed unequivocally on the same face three times. Especially if I were the one chosen as sacrifice. But it works two ways in that the survivors will not be ashamed to get a free pass; something that plagues survivors of difficult trauma to this day.

It is interesting that the lots described in Hebrew look like this:

האורים
התומים

I am no scholar but I would say that the Hebrew words Urim and Thummim look like the phrase: "Once or twice". Make of that what you will.

These are the earthquakes of 4.5 Magnitude and larger, from 1 July to 17 September



As you can see the season is far from over so I will have to come back on this later. I do hope I can find something interesting to show for it. As for you:
You should look upon this as a study in futility. Consider the wies man Joseph, obvious to all familiar with the story back in his day that he was being blessed by god. Then one generation later, the dynasty of Pharaoh was replaced by someone who was not interested in good management.

Would you after learning of The Hebrews, follow a false premise?
Would you enter a cascade of water that was exposing the sea-bed to chase after an hoard of slaves with the intention of recapturing them?

What manner of people was the world producing in those days?

and were they completely different to the Palestinians who followed Sampson into his tent after he had taken his woman there?
What the hell were they expecting on the third occasion?

How about fake news, do you imagine that, we having the Internet of Things these days, are now much wiser than those men?
Instead of the prophets we have scions of so called alternative reasoners. Along with the world wide media, that works the system for money we have individuals that struggle to send out alternative messages. How are you involved?

Do you think that because to are inactive that you can not be washed away in the storms?
How do I know?
All I know is that it can be very tiring but a little goes a long way.

Nobody is going to run over you with an earthquake and you can see a storm coming when it is out at sea. And that is where most of the damage is done. significant storm drops more than 90% of its energy on empty water.

I have arranged the data in two sections so that you can locate any earthquakes near you quickly: by Latitude then by longitude where the two meet are the swarms, the large ones are most likely where two tremors meet simultaneously. if anyone knows better I look forward to them proving it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mHY-_ED_ykue32GDhdqWvcUs1BVbSpgrtVlwJ_Lj4cM/edit?usp=sharing

I seem to have messed up the spreadsheet in Google. Maybe I will try printing it to drive later but now my brain has boggled once more and I am out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment