Sunday, September 24, 2017

Before I was born

Just before I was born the county that I was born in made an alliance with the government of Joseph Stalin to provide joint opposition to Adolph Hitler the leader of the nation of Germany, the nation they formed an alliance with a few years earlier, a nation that was openly murdering Jews.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz8ge4aw8Ws 1933/45.

As far as I know nobody has formally applied to god for exoneration for any of those previous agreements. As far as I know that error is still running and counting.

I formally plead for my release from any more of all this shit, in case god is sending an angel of death amongst us. I wonder how one would approach god about matters like that. One thing is certain: there is no way in hell that the religions of the Catholics and Protestants of Britain nor any of their cronies is aware of how to go about it. So I suppose I am just going to ask for myself and hope for release.

I would recommend that anyone with the wit to realise our peril does at least as much and, if they know a better way to redemption than asking through the auspice of his son, would they pass it on to the rest of us?

I am fully aware I am in for it with the thick of the rest, when all hell is let loose. I may be parading myself a bit to say that I am looking forward to seeing how far along we all get in the era of disgrace. I can't imagine having long to wait.

Meantime if there is anyone out there on my Internet; I hope you have the sense to see how far along we have reached through the day. Already the four horsemen have turned into locusts, as far as I can make out and it looks like the men that they have been sent to sting have been hit by scorpions.

So where does that bring us to?
Men not knowing the way out?
I believe that the world leaders are about to tear into one another "kings of the earth and Babylon" sort of thing.

I shall look it all up again and see if it is any clearer. But your guess is as good as mine. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=revelation&ia=about

I went looking for the first book of Revelation I came to in the above link. It is this one:

http://www.readbibleonline.net/?page_id=73 It is sullied with too many ths instead of s if you know what I mean. Like fake news, fake religion teaches us to respect arcane accents as some vestigial holiness.

About Empires or Glowballs:

First of all god created a beautiful system for the earth to keep replenishing life and then he put mankind in the middle of it.

Later on he saw that it was not good for the little people who wanted to be left alone to work on their own designs to be forced to work for an empire, so he destroyed our ability to co-operate and we became separated tribes and families.

All empires have attempted to enforce globalism, even the Greek one, the shortest lived version of them all. But through it all, the system kept working as it was designed to do and as proof of it, you can observe the life forms on any rooftop you come across.

Note that a roof is designed to be the most hostile place on earth but if the house is designed to provide heat, the roof is part of the same system that supplies nutriments directly to the atmosphere and as such is fertile nearest the heat exhaust.

If the home owner uses coal or wood for fuel this will be a rich environment for a dry watershed. If it uses gas or oil it will still be richest at the exhausts where lichen will form and birds will gather. You don't need to debate it. Just open NASA's Earth to look for yourself.

These days Google has assumed control over that agency but even their empire can not hide the truth from anyone. (NASA decided to join in the lies against god and fake news about the environment.) No one can thwart god nor dishonour him for politics -any politics.


No comments:

Post a Comment