Sunday, July 02, 2017

Lesser swarms

When I first came to the Internet there were people posting loud and clear on sci.geo.earthquakes. And there were trolls for the college of Wecantelpit doing their damndest to stop them. The last of the line of those donots stopped posting a year or so back. We left on amicable terms I told him to fuck-off and why and he listened to me.
Which I thought was nice.

It also goes some way to explain my bad language. I must admit I have a penchant for it. I do realise it drives people away for which I am sorry but I also realise that god is the person who invented language and gave us borders for the same reason. And that he has an incomprehensible programme of forgiveness that I am pushing my luck with.

And I am still getting insights that I don't deserve. Where they came from originally I can't say. Maybe they were related to an extremely painful bout of German Measles in my teens. They say that the injections against childhood killers; measles , polio and the like can cause mental problems.

Vaccine Preventable Childhood Diseases

Immunization protects against the following 10 serious diseases, which can cause disability and death. These diseases used to strike thousands of children each year. Today there are relatively few cases but outbreaks still occur each year because some babies are not immunized. 

Maybe I was just lucky but I can't help thinking that god is answering my prayers. I asked him to help me out once at a low point and I rather think that he did. Anyway it has been really amazing ride that I would not trade for the world.

(Which I don't have to do since he has given me the world and sixpence.)

Thanks god!

Here is his latest epic. There are storms everywhere all the time and when they  cease, they leave with a bang.







That swarm over the Fijian Triangle is rather typical to the stuff I first asked about and was rapidly disabused for by the said sci.geo.earthquakes ne'er do wells. Lucky for us I never listened to the stupid buggers.

(But it was off-putting and explains my delay in not forging through with these things. I wonder how badly hamstrung the Trump administration is by the virtual civil war the secret service is waging against him.

He is lucky we still ask questions about the Kennedys or he would be toast by now.)

Here is the trick. Never stop asking questions and if you have a good one ask it of god.
Hell, even if you have a bad one... what is he going to do, zap you with lightning?
And then tell you not to ask stupid question?

God is a very logical person and I am pretty sure he realises that striking idiots for idiocy makes them even less likely to listen to him. What I am certain of is that he gives truth seekers just enough answers to keep us going. And then when it gets too much for our opponent, he is left holding up his own living corpse.

And that is the reason for people taking drugs, they get depressed from leading shallow lives running from the truth. I sometimes feel sorry for Satan, he knows his time is about ended and what he has to show for it is a complete load of shit.

So where was I?

5.1M. 208km NNE of Raoul Island, New Zealand 2017-07-01 04:52 (UTC)
This is a sub-medium sized earthquake. Its equivalent on the wind scale is a Beaufort F 6, Strong Breeze.

6.0 M. 31km NNW of Bahia de Caraquez, Ecuador 2017-06-30 22:29 (UTC) This one is into the Gales class. Fully rigged sailers would need to be trimmed ready for worse.

And the denouement?

5.5 M. 270km NE of Raoul Island, New Zealand 2017-07-02 12:40 (UTC)

Swarms happen all the time they serve to keep the foundations of the planet loose. When an earthquake occurs, the ground shifts and grinds up the substrate back into gravel. When the mountains erupt the channels in the plumbing get sealed. It is a yin and yang process that keeps going for as long as god's spirit can operate on it.

Rock dissolves in red hot water and a layer of limestone deposit forms dikes in the aquifers beneath our feet. The substrate beneath oceans is magnesium not chalk. There is probably a logical explanation for that. But I don't know what it is. You can call it chance if you are a monkey. But if you are a monkey I dare say you are incapable of explaining it before I do (if god grants me permission to tell you, that is.)