Saturday, July 01, 2017

Concerning geo-engineering:

Concerning geo-engineering:
https://youtu.be/V6EVKpN8JHU?t=1533

I don't know what the Director of the CIA was alluding to but I have been saying for years on uk.sci.weather and sci.geo.earthquakes that ther weather is related to earthquakes. I don't suppose he is referring to that but here is the thing:

You can look up the dates of Nuclear Tests that took place in the atmosphere and and co-relate them to the dates for large earthquakes.
Furthermore I became blacklisted on the wweather site. I had assumed it was my bad language and monomania that had put people off. I even wrote off the failure of a scientist to let me see some of the work he had done on Anticyclones (very important connection to the tests -or results from shuch tests.)

A retired meteorologist who has a consuming interest in cold weather refusing to supply me with data so I could try and understand the formation and behaviour of highs, must be a very busy man if he couldn't spare the time to post some details. Either that or he had become repulsed by my behaviour (for which I don't blame him.)

It turns out that the production of Blocking Highs is related to the eruptions of volcanoes. An entirely natural geo-phenomenon that predates human history, as far as I know. I will post a link to a blog on it when I have discussed it in more detail.

This is a post I have just made on the linked Youtube video. (I really must find out how to make and post videos!)