Friday, December 08, 2017

Vanuatu to Fais

5.5M.Vanuatu to 5.5M.49km west north west of of Fais, Micronesia
There is nothing to connect these two phenomena unless you believe in fairies.

I don't hope to get you to believe in fairies any more than I can convince you I can work miracles but I can tell you how I guessed that a severe eruption was imminent:

The time between earthquakes of this magnitude is the key.

I never even looked at the record. There are other ways of forecasting volcanic eruptions than by means of earthquakes.
Think:

If god loves us, is the best way that he can deliver a message a smack to the side of your head?

I woke up to the sussuration of Tinnitus, actually it was more of a (...smack to both sides of my head... but who's counting?) whistle that died back in a few hours to the more familiar hiss, somewhat akin to the sound of a pressure cooker in need of a replacement gasket. Imagine the relief a sufferer would feel if she were to realise that the incessant and sometimes painful unease that is her constant are the sounds that angels make when they talk to one another.

It doesn't make it all go away for her but what if she were to be advised every new day as she welcomes the sound of traffic into her morning, she should be advised along with her morning paper, just exactly what god's servant are up to?

It would take some of the sting out of her life would it not?

This is the period of the spell:
2017-12-04 01:35 (UTC)
2017-12-08 05:37 (UTC)

And this is the code (what little I recall of it) Or did you expect a man who has so much to worry about would bother to remember so important a factor as a mathemagical sequence?
Why would I want to do that?

This is what a Force seven (F7) on the Beaufort scale looks like:
Mounting seas (4 m) with foam blown in streaks downwind. Wins speeds are between 28 to 33 knots. Does that mean anything to you?

Whole trees are in motion and walking is "inconvenient".

This is what a Moderate earthquake resembles according to the Richter scale:
"Some damage to weak structures".

What I am trying to convey is that a 5.5M is something like a killer if it gets you where it hurts. You go out in the rain and take your chances though for "the foolish one says in his heart there is a lion in the streets" we are all subject to time and unforeseen circumstances and thus we should live out lives according to the scales we accept as a measure for a life lived.

A roof tile that has hung precariously through several strong gales might one day slip and hit you where it hurts. What are the chances of that happening?
Did you know when you were 30 years old that you were going to go to your grave with tinnitus?

If you did, how much attention would you have paid the advice?
If you take reasonable caution with everyday things you are being an average person. Do you think god demands more from you?

What is all this fuss about Beaufort scales?
Isn't it enough to remember that a gap in seismic signals of some 30 hours and more is enough to cause magma chambers to rotate dangerously?
Yes.

I have no idea why I came up with the scale. Too much reading perhaps and where did it lead me:
The Froude Scale. WTF was I thinking of?

It's the same thing to you but what concern should you pay?
Nothing.

It is something to do with wind speeds but I forget how I got there. Rather than read an idiots waffle why not pay more than your usual attention to something I consider you are luck to have:


I can no longer hear the noise from the volcanoes or whatever the source of the noise is


I am sure it is there just in the back of my hearing.


And that it will change as the large hollow system stationed over Norway most of the remainder of the spell fills and fades away.


Only to be replaced by what development comes to us from North America.


Tornadoes and what ever.




Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment