Sunday, December 24, 2017

Battles

10 hours out or 10 days from Drill?
Could Qs 1 to 5 be the family of the President. If it was heirs to the throne that would be next of kin in the political sense, that is next in line with the Presidency.
https://youtu.be/z6YVJbxdhDE?t=922

I don't know how to play chess but the Bishop runs straight does it not?
Or a bishop could be a Minister in early Christian times.
Or the Arch Bugger of Rome.

Spot on for most of it but you have a habit of reading things into holy scripture that are not in holy scripture. You really should be careful of that. Consider your opinions as caustic as Military orders: One step too many crosses no man's land.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShTzeS5mrW4

Choosing the battles you fight is something I have never tried. I tend to go at things blindly. I was thinking that I can't even play draughts or other board games, come to that team sports are totally alien to me. I have never been able to make sense of any team sports. I can't even sing in a choir. Damn! That is something shabby for a Welshman to admit.

I can sing, or I could but it had to be my way. I have not sung properly since my stroke, so I know it has not left me with improvements in that line. I survived life by being exquisitely selfish, something that is an open wound to me in my old age.

So this battle is something I am going to have to cull from the scriptures. I learned Taumaturgy alongside the scriptures. One step at a time, beginning with the fear of having a curse of some sort of fey-ness. Or thinking that the abilities I was born with or developed early in my life was/were/are some sort of a satanic attack.

They could be still, notice I have an unpleasant mouth.
The way I look at it is, they are just words and god gave us words. ...Feck me, but I have more than enough to worry about besides counting bloody stupid spare adjectives.

The first lore of any battle is not to do anything initially or presumptuously. This equates to the medical advice: First do no harm.

The second is never do too much or overstep the mark. It equates to "Keep   your head down."

I don't suppose the third is practical but it is my favourite tactic:
Run away. When push comes to shove I tend to: RUN THE FUCK AWAY!!!
The tactical procedure this is related to is: Don't get caught _never get caught and if you do get caught: DON'T get caught!

One important one that you must have watched over the last year or more is "Disguise yourself." All Hitler's early success was based on this concept. He infiltrated his troops into every country he successfully invaded.

Jackie Fisher was famous for inviting his officers to join him in proposing tactical situations and analysis of strategems. I have no idea what The Art of War was like in and just before his time. But the problems he dealt with contained at least one battleship. There is very little subterfuge you can accomplish in a hundred thousand tons of steel and the height of Empire.

You fight the battle you win and President Trump wins this one. Sadly the errors he goes on to make end the Trump dynasty and with it the remains of the last empire and... 
"when they are saying to you: "Peace and Security" is when the end will come."
Perhaps the good works he does in the meantime secure their progeny, it is not for any man to say. I hope for the best for him and them, it is hard to imagine them failing under the new order.

All I am going by is the previous experience that we have with the President's predecessor Jehu in 2 Kings chapters 9 & 10.
"The Lord said to Jehu, “Because you have done well in accomplishing what is right in my eyes and have done to the house of Ahab all I had in mind to do, your descendants will sit on the throne of Israel to the fourth generation.” 31 Yet Jehu was not careful to keep the law of the Lord, the God of Israel, with all his heart. He did not turn away from the sins of Jeroboam, which he had caused Israel to commit."

The new order is already operating in heaven Revelation 12:7:
Then there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon and his angels. And the dragon and his angels fought back...
How did they all do that?
And why didn't god just tell them to go?

Work it out: They had permission from god, possibly for a day, presumably for the full day. So they could stay if they wanted to but Jesus found a way to force them out. And struggle as they did, they failed.

All Jesus as Commander in Chief had to do was make sure that they could not find a place to stay and they would take themselves off. How?
Obviously I am far from angelic so I don't know any more than the next man... but If I was an angel cast into darkness to protect me(self) from the father of Celestial Lights I'd do my best to get the decent ones to shield me and if they felt honour bound to do so, I'd be safe.

Then if someone was put in charge, someone who had first hand experience of people suffering at the hands of such super-villains with no such scruples and they ordered them off me...
Fit it together in you own head. Withdraw your protection and...

Suppose I was Donald Trump How would I arrange for the spirit of this world to leave the evil bastards?
How about making them all declare their ill gotten gain and have them defend themselves from those gains?

If you put the worst offender on earth in charge Personnel and watch closely, you would find him networking with the worst of the worst. Pretty soon his network would be your network too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31ZP4PJQ5s

That makes a lot of sense. What plans could you formulate and how would those compare to the alternative of making him stay at home with a boot on the other foot?

What makes more sense than that the head of a successful international company has no idea what persons he is employing. Such an head like that, that had his own series on Fake News based on his abilities to make strategic decisions, selecting employees.
Really?

Never mind a traitor crossing a river in the winter of his discontinent there was a far more interesting battle royal affecting the archetypical President:
Then Jehu brought all the people together and said to them, “Ahab served Baal a little; Jehu will serve him much. Now summon all the prophets of Baal, all his servants and all his priests. See that no one is missing, because I am going to hold a great sacrifice for Baal. Anyone who fails to come will no longer live.” But Jehu was acting deceptively in order to destroy the servants of Baal.

Jehu said, “Call an assembly in honor of Baal.” So they proclaimed it. Then he sent word throughout Israel, and all the servants of Baal came; not one stayed away. They crowded into the temple of Baal until it was full from one end to the other. And Jehu said to the keeper of the wardrobe, “Bring robes for all the servants of Baal.” So he brought out robes for them.

Then Jehu and Jehonadab son of Rekab went into the temple of Baal. Jehu said to the servants of Baal, “Look around and see that no one who serves the Lord is here with you—only servants of Baal.” So they went in to make sacrifices and burnt offerings. Now Jehu had posted eighty men outside with this warning: “If one of you lets any of the men I am placing in your hands escape, it will be your life for his life.”

As soon as Jehu had finished making the burnt offering, he ordered the guards and officers: “Go in and kill them; let no one escape.” So they cut them down with the sword. The guards and officers threw the bodies out and then entered the inner shrine of the temple of Baal. They brought the sacred stone out of the temple of Baal and burned it. They demolished the sacred stone of Baal and tore down the temple of Baal, and people have used it for a latrine to this day.

So Jehu destroyed Baal worship in Israel.
 Who is doing something like that right at this very moment ?

No comments:

Post a Comment