Thursday, December 21, 2017

NA-EFS

On Wednesday, 20 December 2017 15:58:36 UTC, avag...@gmail.com  wrote:
> the fog over Texas on I 20 would impress an Englishman

Places rich in iron tend to be foggy. Pools tend to get smogs because of the sea level marine air and the dirt or fall out.

There is going to be an hell of a lot of fall out everywhere:
https://weather.gc.ca/ensemble/naefs/cartes_e.html

You get 16 charts at 24 hour intervals, some load quicker than others, the ones that are delayed are delayed for the days that you should watch out for.

The day slated or  the day after, there will be an eruption or a large earthquake (you may get a severe swarm of Magnitude 5s instead of the super-quake.)
I posted that on Usenet just now after trying to load the Pressure at Sea-level charts and I am still waiting for them to load I tried my had at alerting a Linux newsgroup but I am wasting my time:
Look at this at the moment it has rigor mortis:

https://weather.gc.ca/ensemble/naefs/cartes_e.html

When this stuff is slow to load, it means there is a massive problem along the line.

You get 16 charts at 24 hour intervals, some load quicker than others, the ones that are delayed are delayed for the days that you should watch out for.

The day slated (or  the day after) there will be an eruption or a large earthquake (you may get a severe swarm of Magnitude 5s instead of the super-quake in a volcanic region.)

If I need a reason for this post, it is because volcanic activity causes software problems of some sort. I am no guru so you chaps can figure it out -or not as is most likely.

I would have thought Linux was better than this but I am not disappointed with you.
Bye all.
I don't see much point trying to help people like that.
Also I am expecting the problems that I experience with the Greenland High. I have noticed that I am particularly prone to leg cramps in the warm weather preceding such warm weather  -that type of warm weather!

I don't think that we are under assault from the terror weapons at the moment.  According to Q-Anon, or his decoders, President Trump has taken action over them. Probably called in the marines to do it -like some were saying. The region of activity is in the Colorado Mountains from the look of the strange compression on the charts.

Good luck to him. I hope he has a steady hand and humility by the bucket-load (Always a good idea to be armed with humility when calling on god.)

I am just going to see what I can make of the NAEFS.

This was from the time that Texas was the mark of the terrorists:
http://weatherlawyer.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/a-bad-day-for-texas.html
A bad day for Texas
I am only guessing it will be Texas, maybe my good friends at Tinnitus.com can hear it better? This is the overall run for the day: And I am afraid at least one of these is the spoiler: But which?
Quoted part of it, the rest are just North Atlantic charts with no meaningful forecast today.
BTB

The North American charts were loaded once but when I clicked back through them the one of the 24th had a delay on it of several seconds. Try it for yourself. There is Blocking High from Canada to Mexico. It runs along the west coast, so that may be a legacy from what the goons at the CiaOps have been messing with.

It wouldn't surprise me if President trump dismissed all the CIA and replaced them with the Marines maybe even invited Snowden home to run it. But that might be wishful thinking.

I am thinking about reverting to my WordPress account as this stuff from Google is problematic whilst they are incapable of sorting out the JavaScript.
I like the Word Press people but the big files of charts I want to run as animations won't post.

Maybe they are hardened to JavaScript. I should check it out. Maybe I can find a way or just post smaller files. I bet that would help m myriads of followers.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment