Saturday, December 23, 2017

Armageddon

Radical release from the terror weapon. The eye that was produced in the Atlantic by the terror weapon eventually got north of the north of Norway over an island in Russia I think. and following that the quake after its demise:

M 4.9 - North of Severnaya Zemlya
2017-12-23 22:13 (UTC)
85.395°N 90.554°E
You will find it location spatially interesting.
(Unless you are into geology. It's not my fault if you find things like this enervating, you are fake science.)






It is now getting back towards where the Icelandic low should be -admittedly on the eastern seaboard but, well we expect more things to come out of all this so we not?
 

My guess is that it will go back up again. I have no idea if it will bring anouter quake out of the Arctic. Pay attention to this stuff:

Remember what I told you about that Hawaiian run that it was duff information, proof of a terror weapon's use?




Well look at this sucker:

It is all about venturi acceleration and Chentrails


Go and ask you dad if he is into  cars and stuff.




This stuff is just confirmation.









Tell me you are not confused (remember I am substantially brain damaged so I may be unintentionally hard to follow.)






The thing is, I won't know it if you don't tell me.


No comments:

Post a Comment