Thursday, December 14, 2017

God protect the innocent

I realised what the US Deep state was doing over California -and for all I know is still doing, as my ears are still hearing an incessant hiss, is clearing away the evidence. But the shout of shame still calls out blood-guilt. How can anyone hide anything from Jehovah?
The tinnitus whistle is rather like the ringing noise that shaken light bulbs make and it has lasted all day as far as I could tell. There did not appear to be any variation in the tone all through the day.
There is no way to prove what has been done but there may still be circumstantial evidence that is available from the weather forecasts. It is a shame that I recently stopped collecting mine. I had assumed there was no need now that I understand what normal conditions are and what they cause and when.
There is a still a set of forecasts that will probably show what was going on:
The North America Ensemble.

16 Day forecast 1 December 2017
Sea Surface Temperatures
And Sea Surface Pressures
https://weather.gc.ca/ensemble/naefs/cartes_e.html
Why are the fires all in the California area?
Burning "evidence" is the most likely explanation than the pointless destruction I have heard suggested.
Since the NA-EFS has only been incorporated from 2004, we can't say for sure that the Hutchison effect was not used in them. Thus we can not tell what they would look like sans interference. Unless enough tinnitus weather fans come forward. But even so that will be too late for saving the lost evidence, unless it can be rebuilt -there is no place on earth that has a record for obsevation better than California.
[whilst I am editing this article a word about my illness (one of my many illnesses) I suffered what is euphemistically called a mild stroke in late spring. This has dunfer my spelling and to a certain extent my grammar I have legacy images on my retina, where I can see parts of a page I have read still in front of me as if waiting my scan.
Along with this my brain was reprogrammed to speak sideways-on, that sorted itself out but it often gets things out of order attempting to default to backwards. And I can no longer count on recognising where the keys are on the keyboard.
So don't expect everything I am able to write to make sense. I know that I have deliberately cultivated the method I have of writing to make understanding me already difficult even more difficult. But I was not expecting to get a stroke. I write in my inimitable way as a means of punishing people who used to inhabit the forums I used.
I was not happy with the mode their disbelief of what I had to say used to take and for the most part, still does. I am a violent man and small minded thus vindictive. I knew I had to tell them the obvious but I didn't believe I had to make it THAT obvious.]
We do know what the knock-on effect is from the North Atlantic which has been run with only interference from known Nuclear Weapons (resulting in some extreme cold weather two years later.
The fact is that the angels only have one job (the ones that do all the work, that is) which is to keep the world spinning on its axis. It is a relatively simple job one that involves keeping the machine balanced between temperature and pressure. It is a job I might enjoy doing but not alone, if it ever comes up again.
So if anyone is hoping for promotion in the recreation, I have a little mind that would be easily pleased.)
I will put all the runs that I have on my blog I have them from the last few days of November but I probably shouldn't put them all on this page as it will make the page take too long to load. I presume that the forecasts are not archived (why would anyone require forecasts be stored?) but Freedom for Requested Information laws should get a Canadian, or a USAmerican, the analysis charts or perhaps the reanalysis charts (I would beware of reanalysis if you do not trust the source.)
Failing that ALL weather stations within a reporting network should be able to supply the raw data from which these files can be recomposed but this sort of thing would be beyond me.

WAR
The edifice that is attacked not by the hand of man was made of a bad mix of strength and weakness, it has been felled so lately that the residue has yet to settle. But it was literally and figuratively smashed at the turn of the century. It hurt a few people literally but it was mostly a spiritual warfare. Using angels directly!
What can damage men is disappointment.
When Peter failed to walk on water and the disciples and apostles right at the end of Christ's ministry failed to expel the demon, it was the use of psychology, disappointment and being misled  to push their understanding beyond what the actual statements in the Book of Revelation states- can actually mean:
https://youtu.be/vmrNSb67Ybk?t=878
It is not for us to get involved physically. All through Christ's ministry he avoided confrontation. Time and again god's enemies are thrown to the lions but in each case the agency involved was the picture of angelic interference. Not men.
We must allow The Christ to make all the demands of a superb military tactician. It is enough for us to trust and search for god.To make sure that what we are doing is approved by the one true god.For generations the people who read the good book puzzled over who is the King of the North and who is the Kng of the South

Daniel 10; 11; 12:
In the year three of King Cyrus of Persia a matter was revealed to Daniel (Belteshassar) and the word was true, but a great task; but he understood the word and had insight into the apparition.

In those days I, Daniel, had been mourning three weeks; I had not eaten palatable bread, and meat and wine had not come into my mouth, and I had not put on any oil, till three weeks were up. And on the twenty-fourth day of the first month, when I was by the side of the great river (that is, the Tigris), I raised my eyes and saw that there was a man there dressed in linen, his waist belted with nugget gold from Uphaz, his body like yellow jasper, his face like the sight of lightning, his eyes like torches of fire, his arms and legs like the luster of burnished bronze, and the sound of his words like the voices of an excited crowd.

And I, Daniel, alone saw the apparition, and the men who were with me did not see the apparition; a great panic fell upon them, though, and they went into hiding, and I remained alone and saw this great apparition. And I had no strength left in me, and my good health turned into a breakdown and I retained no strength. And I heard the sound of his words; and as I heard the sound of his words, I being in a trance on my face with my face on the ground, there a hand touched me and got me falteringly up on my hands and knees; and he said to me

“Daniel, you favorite man, take in the words I am speaking to you, and stand erect, because I have now been sent to you.”

And with his speaking these words I stood up shivering. And he said to me:

“Do not be afraid, Daniel, because from the first day when you put your mind to studying and behaving submissively before your God your words were heard, and I came at your words; but the prince of the Persian empire stood in my way twenty-one days. But here has Micael, one of the chief princes, come to help me, and I was superfluous with the kings of Persia and came to expound to you what is to befall your people in future time—for there is yet a vision for the time.”

And while he spoke these words with me I had my face toward the ground and was dumb. But there what bore the semblance of humankind touched my lips, and I opened my mouth and spoke, and said to the one that stood in front of me:

“My lord, at the sight of the apparition my pains came upon me and I retained no strength, and how can this servant of my lord’s talk with this lord of mine, when after this I have no strength standing up in me and there remains no breath in me?”

And once more what had the look of a man touched me and put strength into me, and he said:

“Do not be afraid, you favorite man, you are all right; brace up, brace up!”

And as he spoke with me I gathered firmness and said:

“Let my lord speak, for you have put strength into me.”And he said:

“Do you know what I have come to you for? and I am going right back to fight the prince of Persia, and when I come out, in comes the prince of Greece. I will inform you, though, of what is inscribed in a record of truth. And there is nobody holding firmly with me against these except your own prince Micael; and for my own part it was in the year one of Darius the Mede that I took my stand to reinforce and strengthen him. And now I will tell you the truth:

 “Persia has three kings yet to stand; and the fourth will amass greater wealth than all; and when he is strong in wealth, everything will stir up the kingdom of Greece. And there will stand a formidable king, and he will rule a great dominion and do as he pleases. but as he stands his empire will break and divide toward the four winds of the sky, but not for his posterity nor with the like of his sway that he held; for his empire will be uprooted and belong to others beside these.

“And the king of the south will be strong, but one of his generals will be stronger against him and will rule a dominion greater than his. And at the end of years they will ally themselves, and the daughter of the king of the south will come to the king of the north to bring about an accord, but will not retain strength of arm and his two arms will not stand, and she will be betrayed and those who brought her in and he who gave birth to her and he who strengthens her at the times. But part of the sprouting of her roots will replace him, and will come to the bulwark and come into the stronghold of the king of the north and will do his business in them and be strong.

And their gods too, with their statues, with their exquisite vessels in silver and in gold, he will bring captured to Egypt; and, he keeping away from the king of the north for some years, he will invade the empire of the king of the south, but go back to his own land. “But his sons will start hostilities and get together a numerous body of troops, and he will go in sweeping everything before him and passing off; but he will come back, and hostilities will continue up to his stronghold.

But the king of the south will be infuriated and will come out and make war with him, the king of the north; and he will set on foot a great host, but the host will be given into his hands, and the host will be carried off; and his heart will be uplifted, and he will cut down myriads, but will not be vigorous.

And the king of the north will go back and will set on foot a host greater than the first, and at the end of the times (years) he will come in with a great force and abundant supplies; and in those times many will stand against the king of the south, and the sons of the revolutionists among your people will have high expectations of making good a vision, but will come to grief; and the king of the north will come in and throw up a ramp and capture a fortified city, and the partisans of the south will not stand their ground, and his choice troops, and there will be no strength to stand, and his invader will do as he pleases, no one standing before him, and will take his stand in the land of the crowning glory and have it wholly in his hands, and will set his face to come in with the might of his whole empire, but will come to an accord with him and give him the daughter of women with ruinous intent; but it will not stand and he will not get it.

And he will turn his face back toward sea-coasts, and conquer many; but a chieftain will stop his insolence for him, will give him back something else than his insolence, and he will turn his face back to the strongholds of his own country and come to grief, and fall and not be found; and there will replace him one who sends about a collecting agent as royal glory, but in a short time he will be broken, and not in anger nor in war. “And there will replace him a despised man to whom they had not given royal honor, but he will come in while people are off their guard and grasp kingship by slippery methods; and partisans will be swept down before him and broken, and a covenanted warden too; and upon one’s allying himself with him he will commit fraud; and he will come up and rise to domination with a small faction while people are off their guard.

And he will come into the fattest parts of a province and do what his fathers and his fathers’ fathers had not done, scatter plunder and booty and chattels to them; and he will lay plans against fortifications—and this up to a time. “And he will rouse his strength and his will against the king of the south with great forces; and the king of the south will take the field for war with great and very powerful forces, but will not stand because they plot against him and those who eat his viands break him; and his forces will be swept away, and many killed will fall.

And the kings will both have evil intentions, and they will speak lies over one table; but it will not be successful, because there is yet to be an end at the destined time. And he will go back to his own country with a great stock of goods; and his mind will be against a sacred covenant, and he will do things and go back to his own country. At the destined time he will come back and invade the south; but it will not be the same the latter time as the first time, and western ships will come against him and he will be cowed.

“And he will come back and be hostile to a sacred covenant and take action, and he will go back and take notice of those who are abandoning a sacred covenant; and partisans of his will stand, and will desecrate the sanctuary, the stronghold, and displace the regular sacrifice and put in the appalling disgustment. And those who bring wickedness into a covenant will foment irreligion by slippery methods; but a people that know their God will be vigorous and take action. And the enlighteners of a people will bring most to sound views; but they will come to grief in sword and flame, in enslavement and plundering, for a while.

And when they are coming to grief they will be helped a little, and many will join them with slippery intents; and some of the enlighteners will come to grief to smelt and sift and scrub among them up to an ultimate time, because it is yet for the destined hour.

“And the king will do as he pleases and play the great and lofty lord against every deity, and speak monstrous words against the God of Gods, and flourish till hostility is finished because a crisis has been brought about. And to the gods of his fathers he will pay no attention, and to the Desire of Women, or any god, he will pay no attention, because he plays the part of great one against all. But he will honor a god of strongholds in place, and a god whom his fathers had never known he will honor with gold and silver and precious stones and works of fine art.

And for best-fortified strongholds he will take the people of a foreign god that he has recognized; he will pay great honor, and set them to rule over the majority, and give portions of land as payment. “And at an ultimate time the king of the south will clash with him, and the king of the north will come storming against him with chariotry and cavalry and a great navy, and will invade countries and sweep everything before him and pass on.

And he will come into the land of the crowning glory, and myriads will come to grief; but these will come through safe from his hands, Edom and Moab and the chief part of the Bene-ʽAmmon. And he will put out his hand against countries, and Egypt will not escape, but he will get control of the accumulations of gold and silver and all the fine things of Egypt, and have the Libyans and the Nubians at his heels. But news from the east and the north will startle him, and he will go out in a great passion to massacre and exterminate many, and will pitch his palace-tents between the sea and the mountain of sacred glory, and come to his end with nobody to help him.

And at that time Michael will stand, the great prince who stands on behalf of the sons of your people; and there will come the time of a distress that there had not been since a nation existed up to that time; but at that time your people will come off safe, everyone that is written down in the Book. And many of the sleepers in earthy ground will wake, these to life forever and those to ignominies, to be objects of repugnance forever; and the enlighteners will have a brightness like the resplendence of the firmament, and those who make the many righteous like the stars forevermore.

But as for you, Daniel, keep the things under a stopper and seal the book till an ultimate date; many will go ranging about, and disasters will abound.” And I, Daniel, saw that there were two others standing one on this bank of the river and one on that bank; and one said to the man dressed in linen who was over the water of the river “How long till the end of the mysteries?” And I heard the man dressed in linen who was over the water of the river, lifting his right hand and his left hand toward the sky, swear by him who lives forever that in a time, times, and a half, and when the smashing of the arms of a holy people is finished, finished will these things be. And I myself heard, but did not understand, and said:

“My lord, what will be the latter part of these things?”

And he said:

“Go, Daniel, for the words are stoppered and sealed till an ultimate date. Many will be sifted and scrubbed and smelted, and wrong-doers will do wrong, and no wrong-doers will understand, but the judicious will understand. And from the date of the displacing of the regular sacrifice to the putting in of an appalling disgustment is twelve hundred and ninety days. Happy he who waits and comes up to thirteen hundred and thirty-five days. But as for you, go rest; for there is some time yet, and destined periods are to be filled out at the end, and you are to rest, and stand on your feet at the end of the time.”

Lots of code-work in there there are many commentaries on the subject some of them good historical analyses. But what surprised me is the realisation that this last king is still standing after the edifice has fallen and thus the actual supremacies of the kingdoms discussed may be composed of the shattered king; that is the King of the North might be a king of the clay or the iron whilst his opposition might be the other King of whichever, iron or clay pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment