Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Weird

I just had the weirdest dream. I was looking at the images of earthquakes on this page:


All the older images had disappeared leaving just a strikingly unusual series to the south east of the chart.

Initially when I got up and opened the page I found the most south-easterly image was the one near the Weddell Sea at the Southern Mid-Atlantic Ridge (M 5.1) -then when I moved the cursor to get a highlight of one of the epicentres the image changed to a smaller one where the most south-easterly was Ndoi in Fiji.

Furthermore the diagramme shows the erroneous plate theory as lines and they reminded me of what I found most difficult to comprehend in the dream. The series of epicentres were showing as some sort of image of "sparks" pink and yellow cartouches with a red smaller quake off to the north west of the region.


The plate graphics reminded me of the dichotomy. Oddly as I was wondering about all that it struck me that typhoon Moru was nearing its end and we don't have long to wait to see what this will do:


Super Typhoon Noru
On July 30, when Category 5 storm could ultimately head toward mainland Japan, but not for several days.

Last week, Noru had a sibling Tropical Storm Kulap appearing to move in tandem with Noru in a dance known as the “Fujiwhara effect.” The phenomenon occurs when two cyclones are close enough to each other that they both rotate around a common center.


[A major indicator of a massive coming eruption forecast.]



“This often occurs. Many rotating systems—not just named storms—will tend to rotate around a common center, with the stronger system pulling the weaker one toward it. Occasionally the two systems can merge, though that never happened with Kulap and Noru.



So what's it going to be?
I don't expect to make any sense of a dream they tend to co-operate with whatever you wish to believe and are utterly deceptive. I just thought it was interesting enough to want to share. (Usually when you move in your sleep the dream is dislodged and you lose focus with them but this one remains clear even now.)


It looks like all three are still dancing after the resurrection:






I think I am going to stop forecasting now and just enjoy watching dastardly developments as the horses ride to destruction. God help us help them!


No comments:

Post a Comment