Monday, August 28, 2017

Banned

After dabbling with getting rid of Google searches, off and on, I finally got rid of it yesterday. I also got rid of Wikipedia but I don't know how long that will last. The other searches will open it for me and I shall take the least resistance.

I still use Blogger and Gmail but I wish that I had made more effort with KDE as I would be a lot more free of the termites.

I use Virgin because it was the only cable system available  but now I am fed up with them telling me what I can not watch. I don't need the superb speeds available as much as the freedom they curtail. I am using less now that I am unable to write and consequently peruse the images that I used to write about.

As soon as I am confident that I can cope without the bastards holding me back, I will terminate their shit. The most powerful man on the planet is a multi-billionaire and it pleases me that I have greater freedom of speech than he does.

I know I am going to be making mistakes because I was never confident of managing more than two moves ahead at any time and trying to think ahead always confuses me and it is now next to impossible and going to get worse. But I have always been a slacker. And cheap. So I know I will cope.

If not, too bad; maybe I can still learn something.

You can not solve your problems with money. You solve problems with problems and this is what separates us from beasts. You can learn to get over them or you can wait for them to go away.

KDE is a portal similar to Explorer. It ties the network of Linux more closely than the separate functions of Browsers, E-mail  and  writing tools (although I never liked their writing stuff much. Maybe I never gave it a chance?

I was born too old to learn applications that are high-tech. I never learned to programme a video recorder. But then, I never needed to. I blame Tony Blair and Bill Gates for being arseholes but now that I am strong enough to let Google go and -- themselves, I can now take the blame for the real fault, I let it all go to hell for: I was too lazy to bother with anything else.

I preferred books but it was depressing to find out that d'I waded though a lot of shit before I learned to back out of it. In this I was helped in finding a religion ascerbic enough to tell the truth to a man who lacked courage of conviction. I apologise to Jehovah for that!

And then came the Internet and everything gelled too late for me to not get swallowed by Microsoft for a decade and more. It is bentonite. If you stick with them you serve fools. But it is your choice.

I got the answers I was looking for and some but I think I missed the real point of service to the one true god. I regret only that. Every thing else has been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment