Wednesday, August 02, 2017

9 August 2017


At the moment I have nothing to report until tomorrow and even then it will be most of the week before it clarifies. A deep low has come in from the Indian ocean and built a large system about 80 degrees East. As we follow it around we can guess more about it.

You can keep up with it youself in case I can't:
BoM Southern Hemisphere

Noru is forecast to last until the 9th as a significant storm:






http://mkwc2.ifa.hawaii.edu/models/modelsanim.cgi?model=gfs&domain=npac&param=winds&orient=horiz&level=sfc&modeltime=2017080200&gfsanimduration=384&banner=mkwc&imgsize=med&animtype=flash

At which time it's outriders also disappear. This is not to say they are refraining from crossing the Pacific by then, as they become defunct on the Asian side of things.

We should be looking for a significant mark-up from whatever by the 9th and later on from pastures new as they all cross the Pacific.

And much later again as they both leave North America and cross the Atlantic -if they do, by then of course we might well see the renewal of tornadoes in the USA.

If they do cross the Atlantic that is, I expect them to but they may leave through Asia to the Arctic and of course a critical state of change may wipe them off the face of the earth. (Volcanoes and earthquakes are where the weather goes to die.)

"Volcanoes and earthquakes are where the weather goes to die." Surely I can't be the only person to have wondered what happens to the weather after it gets old?

Hell!
I even wonder where my comments section went to die. I've just clobbered my cookies with ghost script maybe that is where. All I have left to wonder about until the 9th is what is making this site report in Pacific time. Maybe I can get some housework done while I find out?

Wife wanted.

Wow I got six views if I read the stats correctly . Surely nobody was interested in the personals?

I should advertise more widely. (No  I don't mean wisely, the place is a mess.)

No comments:

Post a Comment